Chapter 8

A/N: Have y'all decided which team are yah?

♧ ♧ ♧

A day has passed.

From the moment I woke up and prepare for school, my Mom who is in charge of lunch, uproariously motherly said. "Dear! You never ate two sandwiches, you must've had a friend!"

"The other one fell off my hand and I ate an extra one," I say while facing the mirror to adjust my dignity as a nonordinary human being.

"Aww~ Just tell the truth. Yesterday, you went home late a bit than usual. Could it be, could it be? You found yourself a club?!" Mom filled with support tells me with sparkling eyes.

I remained quiet and looks away from the mirror. "Yeah, sort of..."

"Kyaah~! My Mom's so proud of you~ You will finally have friends! That's youth for you! Mom will support you, okay? Introduce them to me someday!" Mom leans her head into her clasped hands in the side and smiles big.

I can't be rude to my Mom. Although, there are several moments she had touched a sensitive topic that triggers my nerve.

Especially, talking about Youth with me.

My Mom is my pride and joy.

I just look at her with a smile. My Mom barely smiles like that. She was never that happy.

A divorced wife will always have a broken life.

I don't wish to see Mom suffer again.

I force a smile and looks at her, "I will,"

My Mom is 35 years old, yet doesn't seem like she aged. She still looks how she used to be. I find her beautiful no matter what.

Thanks to her, I'm blessed with a handsome, beautiful, adorable, cute face as Mom.

Without it, I would've faced my life differently.

"Take care now! Mom will be waiting for you," She handed me a wrapped lunchbox and so I take it gently.

"You too, Mom," I smile at her.

All this time, I still can't believe what Dad did to you, Mom...

♧ ♧ ♧

And so, as I walk my way to school early, as usual, strolling the lifeless street is without a doubt, the best thing to do as an introvert.

A few minutes later, I've arrived at the room in a flash and I turn the doorknob open. There, a familiar scene appears before my eyes.

The same thing have happened yesterday, yet I was still taken by surprise.

It's Myoui Mina in her seat again.

Has Mina been this early before? Normally, I'd be the only student to arrive at the room first. I am personally offended by the fact that Mina was here before me, in theory.

Hearing the sound of my arrival, Mina tucks a hair behind her ears and lifts her lips to form a pretty smile. "Good morning,"

That soft voice really needs to be in ringtone.

"Yeah, morning," I casually reply whilst I take my seat close to the door.

Funny how our seats are far from each other. I took the 1st seat and she was at the last seat.