Chapter 44

A/N: Shout out to Fanfictionsislife who don't mind barking in the comment sextion😔😔

♧ ♧ ♧

A cold, dry air filled the library to the special used building. There had been a moment that the Library is the best place to go. Although, it doesn't get much visitors due to the activities of the club. The Library in general is considered as the sanctuary place of peace and mind.

This place seems warm. Just as I took a step into the entrance, it wasn't the nearby heater  that had made the library temperature drop, but it was the door that opened when people walks in and walks out.

I did quoted I never liked attachments but I never answered why. Think about it, not from your perspective, but to others. Can't tell what they're thinking, right? Wouldn't it be crazy to assume things you don't know?

Exhausting, how you always forced yourself to match with people just so you could keep the relationship stable. Honestly, that's dumb.

Attachments leads to attractio, then love that will never be reciprocated.

I could never imagine myself in that spot.

If that's the only way to get a lover, I'd rather date myself.

Walking quietly, I saw Momo in the table. She was studying. It feels illegal but at the same time, it's satisfying to see her doing her best.

All that, I could see her from the back but she was making a frustrated face that doesn't get the question. "Aishii.... what is this?!"

When someone is in trouble, you want to help the person out.. however, no actions was made. Why is that? Why are people capable of doing that?

That's because it's better not to get involved in an unimportant matter.

Momo's back was close to the bookshelves as she keeps throwing slight tantrums, smashing the books into table and accidentally, hits her back on the bookshelves which caused the books to shake.

That's when, a volunteered book fell from the place. It angled to Momo's head. As she knew this was coming, she quietly wheezed and closed her eyes in tensed.

Luckily, I was there watching her and made it to grab the book that almost hit her head.

When Momo was confused that nothing was happening, she opened her eyes and saw me.

I sighed in relief, "You okay? Calm down, will you?"

"G-gross... since when did you got here?! You stalking me?!" Her bitter personality never stops the moment she lays an eye on me.

Why are you looking at me as if I harassed you?

"Listen here... I saved you, that's what you're gonna say?" A little bit disappointed, I gave a slight frown as she scoffs.

"Who said you can save me?!" Momo crosses her arms and looked away.

My brows narrowed, not angry but I was just a little bit pissed off so I slowly hit the book in her head. "This what happens if the book had hit you. You're gonna be dumber,"

"E-excuse me?! You called me dumber? You're dumbest!" Momo stammers nervously, jerking her elbows and stared back.

Oh-ho, she wanna play it hard, huh? There is a piece of xerox review test in front of her and I didn't mean to sneak on it but I saw question she didn't answer.

"Question 4. What is the most abundant element in the universe?" This is basic. If she doesn't know this, I don't know anymore.

"Th-that's easy it's Hydrogen... I mean Oxygen!" She was confident in her final answer and I'm mentally breaking down.