Chapter 30

A/N: The winner girl changes again... isjdjsid

♧ ♧ ♧

Very soon, a friendly person had entered the room. She was short and all the while, a mole is located next to her lips, which is attractive in the eyes of unblinded humans.

One look and you will fall in love with her.

"Let's see, let's see... what do we have here?" The personality made her character special, I could've swore this was my sister, Chaeyoung and she's about the shortest amongst us. She peeked her head to the door and witnessed a momentarily sweetheart moment.

"Sana, so Y/N's your lover?" Chaeyoung's lips was formed like an adorable cat.

"Huh? What does that mean?!" Sana is aware of the words she heard, the assumption only made her to jumped by surprise that blanked her mind.

"Miss Chun called me over," Chaeyoung says.

It must've been surprising to everyone of how Chaeyoung and Sana knew each other. As for Sana's cases, you needn't to wonder how she became friends with Chaeyoung. The two of them met through online, a social media site for where two women shares the same music tastes and interests. I know it's suspicious but they are only clicked as friends.

"Waahh, look at Y/N. Got beaten up so bad, I can't believe we're siblings," Chaeyoung steps in, acting all superior and bossy as she held her hips, directly looking down at me.

"...Nani?" Sana squinted her eyes.

"Oh? You didn't know? Can't blame you. The problem is that Son family is complicated. As for Y/N, same father but different Mom," She explains in a problematic manner. From the way she talks, it was obvious that Chaeyoung clearly doesn't have the knacks of this sort of things.

"Really...? So, Y/N is actually a part of this Son family?" Compared to Mina, Sana is actually a slow-witted girl and that's not a bad thing. It is very Sana-like to be able to catch things in delay, and sometimes she can appear sharp.

"I have a big sister!" Chaeyoung brags.

"Really?"

"She died already, haha!" Despite her showy, bright laugh in the surface, she must've been depressed on the inside. Losing someone was never a joke to laugh about, but Chaeyoung is different.

"Don't tell me... your sister is Seungwan?"

Chaeyoung widened her eyes, "Hm? I don't think I have ever shared anything about my family to you," Confused at the knowledge, it was proven that not only Chaeyoung has this crazily unique personality, but she can hide a feelings as well.

"Y/N told me... We shared secrets... I feel bad now, sorry," Sana regrets and brushes it off with a smile.

"Uhp!ー Hold on, there! A wise philosopher once said, When it happens, it happens. There is no point in springing back the past in the present. Now, this is a trick. People thought they are dwelling in the past, but the truth is they're actually just worried for their future," A full plenty, of philosophical words blurt from her mouth.

"Wow... are all Son family this deep and a life coach?!" Sana wheezes.

"Hehe, I learned it from Y/N. A bad influence," Chaeyoung chuckles.

"When you say it like that, I'm beginning to understand Y/N's perception," She admitted, I would be highly impressed if I heard her voice and be grateful to be able to meet someone who sees the ugly world the way I see.