Chapter 11

At the end of that moment, I initially told Sana to call Momo and Mina if they have time to come and accumulate for a grave discussion.

This will allow me to know their process and discover their mistakes.

After all...

"Joining Helper's Club on your own will? Are you sure about that? This isn't like you, but okay. Since you're Y/N, I'll put my trust in you. I know you'll be able to handle them. You might be the missing piece they're looking for and I'll believe in that,"

This is what Miss Irene Bae told me the other day when the Helper's Club is on the brink of destruction. Maybe there's a reason why she didn't want me to join Helper's Club. Miss Irene never did invite me to their club in the first place. All she did was let me go to the club as a client, not a club member.

Right now, I'm particularly present on the day where I'll be serving my first client.

And that is Im Nayeon from the 3MIX idol group.

Currently, I am in the club alone while waiting for Sana to fetch Mina and Momo. Miss Bae and Nayeon on the other hand, were already dismissed at my conclusion.

Caressing the hot drink Sana had served me, I noticed Sana was taking a while to arrive.

But actually, Sana was idling behind the door and looked at my student ID she found.

Almost she couldn't believe what she saw and had to stop breathing as she deeply inhales with a longing sigh.

As Sana sank into the thought, a voice called out next to her. "Hey, Sana! What you up to?"

She flinches and hurriedly hid my student ID in her back. "Momo, Mina! You two came,"

"Of course, we did. You said Y/N showed up?"

"That's right, come in," Sana nods and turns the door open as they entered.

"No way," Momo roughly grunts the moment she saw me crossing my arm and pondering.

"Y/n is really here," Mina couldn't believe.

My head moves in delay and I gave them my judgmental eyes.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here?" Momo busts in and swings her bag on the sofa then take her seat, still looking at me confidently.

"The cutest face in the world," I answer with sarcasm.

"My apologies but I think you mean the most ridiculous face in the world," Mina's soft voice had my eyes squinted, I never expected her to drag me down like this.

"That's right! Yeah, roast 'em, Mina!" Momo utterly laughs aloud and claps a hand.

"Hey, don't make Y/N cry," Sana defended me but was not really helpful.

"Just shut up if you can't help me..." I mutter.

"By the way, Y/N! Here's your ID I found it on my way to find Momo and Mina!" Sana hands my student ID to me.

I retrieve it with an emotionless face.

"Oh? How careless of you to drop important things," Mina tells.

"True! Without it, you can't enter the school!" Sana scolds me cutely.

"Right, thank you. We'll talk later after this," I say to Sana and she wheezes.

"WHAT?!"

♧ ♧ ♧

"Anyways, I heard from Sana and Miss Bae we had a client," Mina tucks strands of hair behind her ears and approaches the seat next to Momo.