Chapter 12

♧Prequel♧

Originally, my real last name is Son. From the surname, Chun was my Mom's. Since our Dad neglected us, Mom decided to use her last name and I agreed.

I have a big sister. Her name is Son Seungwan. She applied nursing and had to study for the board exam.

It would be in denial to say that my sister and I are not that close. That time when she can't wait to see the result and was always anxious about it, I would always go near, whispering her that she'll pass the exam.

The accumulated stress and anxiety on her chest crushed down. Giving her words of console would be pointless. "Y/N... are you not nervous for your sister? It's a board exam! The result already came and... and..."

"Because I trust that you'll pass it," After all, I already checked the result. I didn't want her to know that she passed because it's better if she checked the result herself.

I'm happy that she passed, and all that's left now is her courage to see her name.

"Y/N... MY NAME...!" Just then, Seungwan was crying. She moves the scroll down to see her name. "I-I DON'T SEE MY NAME!" Though her tone of voice was lighthearted, she was really despaired and felt her chest gained weight.

"Look for it carefully, sis," When I softly tell her, Seungwan's tears had already fallen on her cheeks. Seeing this made my heart ache, but I was not mistaken that I saw her name earlier.

"Y/N, I don't see it..." Seungwan's voice made a crack through her croaked throat as she put one hand over her mouth.

I let out a sigh and finds the name for her as I scooted next to her. Seungwan was muffling, and to be honest it bothers me because I had no idea she could be this soft and sensitive.

Scrolling, I make sure Seungwan was looking at the screen. When her name was extinct for a second, I purposely pretend that I didn't see when I actually did.

"Wait, Y/N! Scroll up a bit!" She noticed there was a familiar name, in a demanding voice.

"Okayy," I answer lazily and this time, I showed her name.

That was when Seungwan's eyes grew bigger with a loud shocking gasps. She had to clamp both her hands over her mouth, and later the tears that streamed down her face became tears of joy.

"IT'S MY NAME! Y/N, IT'S MY NAME! I MADE IT!!" The excitement tone in her voice was evident but it was reassuring to see.

I give her a smile of appreciation. "Congrats, sis. I knew you'd make it. You deserve it,"

"Y/N!!" Seungwan rushes me for a tackle hug, but as a big sister, she knew physical contact is a big no to me and she might've forgotten about it. Nonetheless, I see no reason to push her away when she technically deserves a hug, but if she hadn't passed I would actually push her.

"I'm happy for you, sis,"

"This must be a dream! I passed..! I passed..!" She jumped excitingly as her hands wrapped around my neck.

While the cute moments of Seungwan took its place, she gradually realized that I shuddered and pulls away. "Let's hang out!"

After a moment's hesitation, I let Seungwan have her fun by tailing her around. But what I didn't expect is that she lined up in one of the high touch events from 3MIX group idol.

"Nayeon!" She had her both hands up in the air and the girl noticed it.

"Seungwan unnie?!" Nayeon blinks nervously.