Chapter 22

TeamSana where?

♧ ♧ ♧

"Nako, here's your phone," Eventually, the girls returned to the club room and meet their cute underclassmen who had been waiting for their arrival.

"Thank you, senpai~! You're the best!" Nako's smile just sent the three of them to heaven.

"So cute~!" Sana squeals and her eyes were trembling.

"I don't know how to repay you with this," Nako frowns a little.

"It's okay, we're Helper's club. It's our duty to help those in need. We don't accept returns," The leader of the club says, but something is odd with the way she talks and Sana noticed.

"I'll come back," Then, Nako giggles adorably and leaves the club, smiling.

At that next moment, Momo gets her bag and sighs, "I'm going home. I'm tired,"

"Okay, rest well Momo," Mina tells and walks towards her table to take a seat.

"Take care, Momo," Sana regarded Momo and she disappears in the process. When the two of them are finally alone, the atmosphere had switched to tense as Mina looked at Sana.

"You should head home too, Sana,"

But Sana hesitated and continued to stare at Mina worriedly. "Did something happen to you and Y/N..?"

This made Mina thump in shock. Amazed by how Sana could easily read the expression on her face. "Yeah, something,"

"What did you two talk about? If you don't... mind telling me,"

Mina chuckles mutely, "Well, what happens if the four of us graduated then the club will..."

"About that...?" Slowly, a downcast faltered in Sana's face.

"We can worry about that when the time comes. For now, let's just enjoy the moment," With a radiant smile, the bare weight on her chest has been lifted. Sana ended with a nod.

Few minutes later, Sana rushed back to the classroom to get the things she had forgotten and when she did, a couple of friends entered the room.

They were the same group which I had met in the library, five of them and one of them is an obvious boy he had a crush on Sana.

"Sana! Got any moment?" They wave a hand at the door and Sana lifted her head, flashing a bright grin.

"You guys..! What's the matter?"

"We are planning to go on a beach, wanna go with us?"

"Beach..? When is it gonna be?"

"This Saturday. You're going, right?"

"Hmm..." Sana ponders, "I'll think about it,"

"Make sure to tell us, okay?" They were going to take their until an unexplained face shows up.

"Hey, did you wait long?" This voice seemed familiar to Sana and her eyes bulged wide.

"Ah, Tzuyu! You know Sana, right? We should bring her with us to the beach," The girl says.

"Eh?! T-Tzuyu..?" Sana gasps, lips trembling at the appearance of her secret girlfriend with her friends.

"Sana, you're still here?" Tzuyu blinks. "And... what's with this beach thing? I didn't know,"