Chapter 18

♧ ♧ ♧

Beginning with Mina and Sana serving each other's tea in the club room, Momo evidently shown a huge grin across her face while she's laying on the sofa with a phone in her hands.

This has never happened to Momo before. The way she swung her legs in the air, as well as humming a lively song gained attention on that point, leading it to a teasing session.

"Someone's in a good mood, huh?" Mina says as she elegantly took her cup in a high-class manner.

"Not really," Momo denies with a cutesy pout.

"Good for you, Momo. We're happy to see you smile," Sana paints a motherly smile and she serves her tea at the table.

"I-It's nothing!" Momo blushes, still in denial.

"Could it be you finally have Y/N's number on your contact?" Mina took a wild guess and she was correct on her first try.

"WH-WhA@-&T?! That's not trye!-" Momo bit her tongue in the middle of her excuses.

"Ooh, so that's what it is," The clueless Sana finally understands and she smiles again with a tilt in her head.

"No! That's not true," Momo's face was getting heated up.

"It's fine, Momo! You can be honest with us. You bit your tongue whenever you lie so we can see it through you~!" Sana flirtatiously puts a finger to Momo's mouth to silence her.

The confrontation exchanged a weighed on her wandering mind, but this surely made her feel anxious. Despite her being toughness and cold towards people, Momo has her soft and sweet moments. She was afraid that one day, she might not be able to hide her feelings well.

"Congratulations!" With a triumphant smile, Sana caresses both of Momo's hands.

"It's not a big deal..."

"No, you must've taken a lot of courage to ask a number. It's not easy, you know?" Sana tells and Momo only blinks in confusion.

"By the way, yesterday. I sensed a familiar presence by the window yesterday. Perhaps, that pitiful rascal took interest in me and they went harassing me with their violent eyes?"

"Was it Y/N?" Momo asks.

"Mhm, Y/N came to the club but neither of you were present so... they went to check on you two," Sana explains.

"Wait... so yesterday was...?!" At that, Momo is full of assumptions that she's afraid to take in. Shaking her head of the memories about yesterday, whereupon her face madly blushed once more.

"I doubt Y/N will show up today," Mina sighs.

"I know right~?" Sana replies with a melody.

When a knock resounds from the door, out of curiosity, all of their heads turn to the sound.

"Come in," Mina says.

They weren't expecting this to happen when...

"Senpaaaiii~! Is this Helper's Club?!"

It's an underclassman girl, but on top of it, she is small but overall cute.

♧ ♧ ♧

"Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Yabuki Nako. A first year C Class and I am here to voice my request," Nako takes her seat in the guest's chair, sincerely bowing to her seniors.