Chapter 26

A/N: What's your personality type? Mine's INFP

♧ ♧ ♧

A few minutes later, Momo and I have returned to the club. Apparently, she needs a change of clothes and luckily there was an extra clothes in the drawer. For the record, I didn't watched her change, I was outside if you're wondering why and I'm telling the truth I wasn't peeking.

With Momo still catching a cold, I went over to the machine area to make a hot drink for her. In this room, the sofa belongs to Momo as she usually lays down on it.

"Why must I do this to you...?" I mumble in a low voice and with guilt, Momo bashfully look away from me.

"Because... I don't know how to make one..." She pouts like a child, her body is completely covered with a blanket.

"I get it.. Here," I put the hot drink I made for her in table and took a sit on my chair. Momo hastily reaches for the drink and carefully sips in the cup.

At some point, it was suddenly quiet which is relaxing to me and I pull my phone out to get rid of this boredom.

A two strike of knock appears in the door and someone enters. "Hm? You guys..."

"Yo, Ms. Bae," I calmly say.

"I told you not to act buddy with me,"

"Don't assume, I wasn't really trying to," I say in denial and that slightly clicked a nerve on her.

"Anyways.. Chun Y/N, come with me. We need to talk,"

"We're already talking, Ms. Bae," The level of my stubbornness was something Irene didn't know the day would come for her to kill me by accident. She's awfully giving me this deep stare and smiles furiously.

"Fine... Please don't kill me..." I beg.

Forced by her I guess, I followed Ms. Bae in the faculty room and she's the only teacher I see. When I think about it, the faculty room seems to looked alike that IT Company style.

As Ms. Bae found her table, she sits and cross her legs. "Well then, how's club so far?"

"Not bad," I answer.

"Normally, I'd tell this to Mina but I think it's fine to tell you that a first year student will be joining your club this Monday," She says.

"A first year...? Okay, I'll inform them about it," I casually say.

"Oh, seems like you're doing pretty well for an introvert," She forms a dubious grin. "Now I recruited a student to our club, one more to go,"

I blink for a second to figure out what she was planning to do. "Don't tell me..."

"I will assist you with your goal. So, by the time the Helper's Club reaches six members, you quit,"

I feel like something just dropped in my chest and I didn't like how it felt. With a short gasp, I shut my mouth to hide my clenched teeth as I condescendingly gazed at Ms. Bae, "Okay,"

At my cold reply, I immediately turn to leave. Ms. Bae seems serious than she already was.

Duh, that's exactly what I want...

When I came back to the club room, I found Momo falling asleep carelessly after she had finished drinking the hot drink I served her.

This girl... making me use my energy to make a drink. She better pay me.

I entered and approached the unaware Momo in the sofa, snoring peacefully. "Boo..."

♧ ♧ ♧