Chapter 36

A/N: Attendance check! Which team are you?

♧ ♧ ♧

The next day.

Life sure's getting boring. You wake up every day with the same routine, to be honest it's nothing interesting anymore. I guess it might be a good time to think about my future now.

Oh yeah, yesterday Momo got a job thanks to me. She is working as a pizza delivery woman  and she was relieved she didn't have to drive because the manager was too kind enough to drive for her at night, or even at day.

Now Momo's problem is settled.

Today's problem is...

"Senpai!!" Just then, Nako jumped into my face with a serious expression. "Don't ignore me!~ So rude!" Her lips madly pouted.

"What...?" I put the book down.

"Do you like sweets?" Nako asks brightly with a cutest smile that anyone would fall for.

"I do, but I tend to avoid those for my health,"

"Hm? So thoughtful of yourself," Mina hums in the middle of nowhere, my eyes darts to hers.

"I see, I see! Y/N senpai likes sweet!" Nako nods and writes down on the note.

"What's with that?" I ask even though I didn't need to know.

"Hey, don't look~! This is my plan for today!"

"Yeah? If that's so, don't bother me anymore," I bluntly tell her and she whines childishly.

"Eeh? I have more question! Don't ignore me!"

"Talk to Sana or Momo," I suggest, and when I mentioned their name, they wheezed.

"No! They're boring!" Nako admits, her voice raised in a roller coaster and went "hmph".

"Nako chan? After all we've been through?!--" Sana couldn't even get to finish her line and Momo growls.

"You... Don't ask help, okay?!" Momo points a harsh finger.

"Say, my cute little Kohai Nako. How is it with your class?" That one question from Mina had changed the atmosphere. I've always wanted to know that, but I'm too lazy to talk.

"Nah, I don't really hangout with my classmates. They're so boring and petty! I like hanging out with the upperclassmen more~" There was a deadpan in Nako's gesture and I just pretend I didn't notice that.

"It's not like we're here forever. We're going to graduate soon," Yikes, I might've said it too personal that I sensed their eyes on me.

"Senpai you jerk!" Nako sticks her tongue out and I just froze. Okay? Was that suppose to be an aegyo?

I shrug and closed my book as I stand, "Guess I should go,"

"Too early for you to go home, Y/N," Mina tells.

"No, Miss Bae asked me to clean the rooftop. I heard there were first year students loitering,"