Chapter 29

A/N: Guys... I think the winner girl is changed, omg and at the same time I think it depends how this story will end. I just realized I've just rooted for my favorite so... The winner girl is undecided then--

♧ ♧ ♧

I mentioned that I was familiar with the place and I certainly knew we would be in a hand to hand combat in the spacious practice room.

Well, this is the only place where I lashed out an anger at him and he would knocked me down to the hard texture of the floor.

I'm thankful that no one can come to watch us. That would unsightly, and humiliating for me. Knowing I had no chance against him, so I know I'll just be beaten to death.

The door was locked, then there's Sana who's casually waiting for me to return in the front.

I have taken off my suit and left my white vest for my top. I wore off all my accessories in my arms and puts them aside.

"You look a little different from the last time I see you," Dad says, who's getting ready for a fight as well.

"Yeah, more handsome than you are now," My Dad was surprised with the way I talk and he simply scoff and mutters.

"I don't know who taught you how to talk like that, but let's see who's gonna get uglier this round," He forms in his stance to means that he is ready.

"Listen, this is completely a waste of time and we both know I have no chance against of winning. I'd rather not waste my full energy towards an unimportant human assed being," I throw him an insults he needed to hear.

"So saving Sana was all an act to play cool?" I got a little upset when she said that. "She isn't gonna be impressed by you if you're defeated like a poor loser, and she's going to choose me by her side,"

There he is again, with his filth words about a girl. That's the day he talked manically when I was launching at him as a kid.

My Dad is a malicious criminal, he has several cases about abducting a young girl and he's almost responsible for the missing person. The worst thing is that he has this money to get away from imprisonment. He's filthy rich, and a disgusting criminal who hits on girls that are underaged. Unforgivable. The fucking law is unforgivable, this man should be in jail for the rest of his life. What a money hunger this environment is.

"You and your mother are smart to change a surname to avoid the weight of Son family,"

"Change? Hmp, we were never part of your family. You used force on Mom... I will never forget about that," I gave him a murderously eyes.

"Your Mom's far from tasty already as she is getting older. I had never thought Chaeyoung  would actually bring me a pretty, sexy young girl in her party just as I told her," He explains.

"You manipulated Chaeyoung! Don't let her involved in your wrongdoing! She's a victim just like me!" I shriek, actually I don't care if I had lost my dignity for this but my Dad is just terrible that the evil in me has been exposed.

"Sana piqued my interest, she'll taste good. I know it," I saw him licking his lips, creepily as I feel my blood boiling in anger.

If I hadn't stood up for Sana... she would end up be the victim just like my Mom... but if... if I surrender and won't fight for her... then Dad... Dad will take Sana!

I can't allow that!... Never... Never again!

The accumulated anger registered to my brain, which caused me to dive into an action without thinking.