Chapter 6

♧ ♧ ♧

Ten Minutes Later...

I passed the time walking my way to Helper's Club. Mina's word had me impressed. At least I could lend the three of them a hand. I know what it feels like to lose something special to you.

And as for Mina, I remembered what she told me about how stressful it would be to not have anybody ask for help.

To be honest... I felt that.

Thus, I ended up helping myself through my entire life.

It sucks to my ego but... getting expelled is the last thing I want to do in this world. My future is up ahead. I don't want to go back from the start again.

The next moment, I found myself in front of the door. I should've been less rude to them. I'm starting to blame myself, what's worst is I can't take back what I have done.

Yes, I was rude. But only because I wanted to act cool.

Those three: Mina, Sana, and Momo.

They really tried their best to help me, but I was very stubborn, I turn blind at their effort.

So, in exchange...

I'll serve them.

I reach my hand to the doorknob after taking a deep breath and gently opened it. And oh. I think my eyes have been blessed to be able to watch a sightseeing girl in the room alone.

It was Sana, who was reading a romance book in her seat she borrowed from the library.

The room was pretty neat, but in contrast to that, Sana was prettier. The wind breezes the curtains and fresh air erupts the room.

Overwhelmed by what I saw, I subtle not to show any expression as possible. Sana jumps in surprise at my presence, hiding her book as though she was embarrassed to be discovered skimming a romantic novel book.

"Y/N?!"

I delay answering as I close the door, "Yo,"

"Hi! Ughh... Wh-what can I do for you?" Sana immediately cleans her mess and pretended she wasn't reading any particular book.

"Why are you nervous? It's just me," I sigh and chuckles a little.

"Th-that's because... you showed up. I didn't know you would come. I would've saved you some snacks and tea. I ate them all actually... Haha..." Sana rubs the back of her head and giggles.

"It's fine, I'm not hungry anyway." I take my seat on the client's chair and Sana is opposite me. "Mina and Momo aren't here yet?"

"They have other clubs to attend to," Sana gave a lukewarm reply.

"I see, what about you?"

"This is my only club," Sana shakes her hands along with an awkward laugh. She must have thought it was weird.

Mina has other clubs?

"Sana, are you aware that people dislike this club so much they don't need your help?" My statement has gone overboard but it has to be said. Otherwise, I wouldn't know why they insist to keep staying with this.

At that sudden, blunt question. Sana puts her both hands on her laps and squeezes them together. She tightened her lips, as though to carefully not to answer me wrong.