Chapter 39

A/N: HELLO! Thank you<3for reading my book and I hope you enjoy it! Although I fear that the chapters onward will definitely be boring (μ_μ)

♧ ♧ ♧

Grand Zoo Park. It's a park where a collections of animals have been maintained to display in public for an observation.

Mina and I went to line up in the entrance and I wondered uncomfortably if I had brought enough money. As Mina noticed this, she tilts her head and showed me two ticket for a free entrance. "Don't worry, I've got your back,"

"You had that in you the whole time?" I groan.

"Today's the deadline for this promo event. I couldn't possibly waste this opportunity. And besides, isn't this a new experience for us introverts to hangout like this? Who knows we might be able to explore more of ourselves,"

For the first time in a while, I wasn't thinking that deeply and got distracted by her beauty.

"Y-yeah... you have a point there," I cough as if it was my normal response.

"Chun Y/N, I sensed that your terrific eyes had been staring at my glorious face," Mina points out and I tensed, nearly jumped in shock.

"Wasn't I suppose to look at you while we're talking? That's what human does, right?" My reasonings seemed to flip a switch on Mina's demeanor as she continues her elegant act.

"In other words, you've taken interest in me. I can't help since I'm beautiful than you," Mina, who was getting worked up and determine to tease me, as usual. I feel my ego felt offended.

"I'm sorry, but can you not stare at me like that? It seems very harassing and dangerous, rather, I want you to look at me in an exquisite way that's not threatening," She demands like a heiress Queen that she is, her arms folded to lectured my lacking sense of woman.

If that's what she wants then I'll look away. "I still don't know why you called me out on my day-off, this has to be an important business, right?"

"No worries, I'll make sure your day off will be worth it,"

This has to be a date, right...?

"I'm not interested in social hangout. Since we are in a zoo as a rendezvous, I'm guessing this is a hangout appointment where two people typically cherished the moment together," My harsh remark didn't seem to have any effect on Mina as she just chuckled.

"Ooh... so that's how you see it, hm?"

"...Am I wrong?"

"Well, if that's really how you see it then... I don't see any problem," There's a slight smirk on her features just now and she walks ahead of me.

Once we've made it inside the zoo park, there were a lots of display and even food stores everywhere. This is literally a perfect place for introverts to take their quiet time a study and couples... yeah, there are couples too... a lot. I saw some family bonds and relative reunions as well, but this isn't exactly the place where two high schooler should be.

"It's less crowded than I'd thought..." I slowly mumble and Mina heard me.

"Y/N, we're gonna miss a Penguin show,"

"What...?"

"Penguin show," Mina immediately turned as she walks. "We can't surely miss such a great show,"

I just stared at her whilst she walk, and in the middle of my thoughts, she just reminded me that she moves like a penguin. "Oh... she sure is... Wait, is it me or she's getting excited?"