Chapter 16

A/N: Ayee, any team mina, sana, momo here?

♧ ♧ ♧

"So you... love Nayeon but you're afraid to take action because of your responsibility as a celebrity?" The next day, it is finally the day to know the whole truth about the 3MIX Idols.

Jeongyeon nods at Momo's recap version and glanced at the floor. "Yes, that's the truth,"

The two of them, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were at the Helper's club to clear up the argument.

"Needless to say, you've been suppressing your fondness towards a young woman who is completely clueless of your feelings. Then Park Jihyo has been supporting you all the way in order not to make things obvious. This means that you are just a coward who is afraid of the outcomes. Do I understand this correctly?"

That soft, sweetening voice belongs to none other than Mina herself. There's always grace, and elegance with the way she talks as if she was voicing a narrative of a fairy tale story.

For a while, they seemed a bit flustered and uneasy in every side of Mina's demeanor. "Yes... certainly,"

"Poor Nayeon, she's maliciously under a delusion," Crossing her arms, her one hand is placed over her kissable rosy lips.

"In a situation like this, it's better to talk it out. Communication is the key," I tell, leaning against the wall.

"I felt bad already. We have no idea she went through a lot because of our selfish behavior," Jeongyeon balls a fist, quivering in her seat.

"Wait, why is that a big deal? There is off camera, right?" Momo questions.

"It's not something we should drop our guard down... There will always be cameras around us. Being a celebrity... means no privacy for ourselves," Jihyo explained, but to me, it was more like an expression of her cold emotions.

We were just quiet. Too astonished to form a word. We are aware of what it takes to be an idol, but it's actually more worst than we had thought.

"Anyways, Nayeon might see us visiting here. We should--"

"Don't worry, Sana is keeping an eye on her," I tell and put a hand in my pocket. "Also... you are too young to hold regrets,"

As soon as the atmosphere begin to heat up, Jeongyeon's violent eyes gazed at me as she speaks, "What are you trying to say?"

"In my judgment, as a wise philosopher, one should regret not doing the things they want to do," I raised my head, and all of their eyes looked at my cute face.

"What a ferocious expression of a wild animal and we're in danger," Humor came from Mina.

"What I want to do... I want things the way they are..." Jeongyeon's eyes narrowed as she frowns.

"But what if things aren't the way you wanted them to be? Change is constant, whether you like it or not," I confronted. If I actually did manage to make this into a success, the reputation for this club will vary depending on their review.

"It's been hard on us. When a fan paired us up, I can't help but be overjoyed that I had to run away. There's no way I'd make things obvious or our career will be over," Jeongyeon says.

"And, you never got in touch with her since then? Doing that will only stand you out," Mina mutters.

"That's what I told her she won't listen," Jihyo shrugs pleasantly and exhales at length.

I never realized she was in love with Nayeon, not a fan so it's surprising for me. But someone who is a big fan, 2yeon shippers are probably happy about this news.