Chapter 31

The morning news had informed us that we're closer to the winter season and told us to keep ourselves warm in the outside. I don't really care what season or weather it is since I am used to everything, just to fit in with this shitty environment.

At our classroom, no one would still be around in this particular hour. It was too early that even people who wakes up late are still in their deep sleep, snoring aloud.

Mina had arrived the room first. Before, I used to be an early bird so this was quite a surprise to me. Strangely speaking, I've no clue what's gotten into her brain but I can tell Mina and I have shared the same thoughts when it comes to what being an introvert is.

We find peace and comfort in silence. Having a space is enough to fill our desire completely in awe.

Being alone is like owning the world. You have the liberty to do what you want without any problematic human being caught in sight.

Today, something is different. Mina isn't alone.

"Are you sure Sana will come to school today?" The monotone voice was from Momo, who looked sleep deprived and is forced to be early with Mina.

"Yes, she will definitely come. Sana made up her mind last night when we talked," As Mina launched an optimism explanation, the two of the girls had no idea Sana had arrived and hid behind the door as she eavesdropped.

"Why do I have to be early too...?" Momo was yawning, almost a moan between her words.

"I wonder, huh?" With a smart smile, she was gazing at Momo and continues, "This might be the moment where we'll create a memory bond together,"

"Bond?" When the clueless Momo raised an eyebrow, she didn't expect a sudden bust of the door with a whole bright image appeared.

"Hi..." It was Sana. Her voice lowered shyly as she subtle a waved hand in the air.

"Sana?!" Soon, the gasp was replaced with an excitement and immediately went for a hug.

Taken aback, Sana didn't know Momo was in her embrace and looked sweetly at her, "Hey, Momo. You scared me for a bit..." She giggles.

"We're so worried about you! Are you well? You can tell me," Momo pulls away and frowns the sight of seeing her friend. Mina takes her step forward to give Sana a warm, perfect smile.

"A little bit now that I see you and Mina," She was very hesitant with her words and gazes back to Mina.

"Mhm, your mere presence truly is the reason why I feel as high as you. You shine like a star and gave me energy," Mina nods happily.

Hearing that, part of her chest reminded my quote lines I've said yesterday and that made her smile widely, "It's my first time being here so early," She chuckles.

"Me too! We totally owned this room!" Momo, full of affection held Sana's hands and clings.

"Yesterday, I assume you met Y/N. How was it with Y/N?" When Mina asked, Momo changed her expression and no one seemed to noticed that.

"Yes, I feel better than before. The party of my friend was chaotic and so far, everything was perfect. The foods were totally tasty," Sana explains.

"What was it like there?" Momo's eyes twitch and as if she was a dog, wagging her tail. She loves eating and listening to Sana makes her stomach growl in mad hunger.

"Look, I took a photo in there! The mansion is beautiful and fancy. I've no idea Y/N's father is the owner of it," At that important information, Mina was the only one caught off guard while and Momo obviously didn't even listen to it. She was focused on Sana's phone.