Chapter 35

A/N: Hello! Italic means it's in the past, btw! Have a great day uwu

♧ ♧ ♧

The next few moments, Chan and the others wasn't practically searching for a student who needs help. In fact, they wanted to flee the intense situation they simply cannot fix.

It seems that they aren't really keen towards the prospect of our reciprocal actions between me and Mina. They'd have to make up an excuse to walk away.

"Their atmosphere terrifies me..." Chan says.

"I tell you, they do that a lot," Sana chuckles.

"That's true... it's a pain in the ass, really..." A hopeless sigh came from Momo.

"But hey, that just means that Y/N senpai and Mina senpai get along really well, hm?" Nako remarks.

"I do hope so," Sana prays.

"Let's go to the library first, shall we?" It was a place where composition and quietness is required for every student but in this school, it didn't matter because no one pays a visit.

When they entered, everything was organized and it felt like thet were in a different world of books. "Chan senpai! What kind of books do you like?"

"Hm, mystery and science I guess?"

"What? Me too!" Nako chuckles.

"Hey... what's the point here?" Momo asks in a low voice.

"Let's just hangout for a while with them, Momoring," Sana smiles.

At this, there was a voice that came from the other side of the bookshelf. "Hey, it's Chan,"

"Elkie?" Chan turned around. Then, a woman with an exquisite face approach with a smile.

"You're bringing loads of cuties right there,"

"Don't make it sound like that. There's a bit of story," Whilst the two of them were having a smooth, easygoing conversation, Sana feels what beyond uncomfortable around her.

"Wait so since your here that means..." Chan was about to ask, but his voice was cut off by Tzuyu's appearance.

"Oh," The first one she noticed was Sana and the girl glanced down from her gaze.

"Hehe, this is the place where Tzuyu and I get all lovey dovey, right~?" Elkie resorts to clingy mode in front of everyone and lingers into her body.

"That's not true, we're here for our research," Tzuyu bluntly tells, although she didn't expect to see Sana here. She was concerned.

"Psh, you just ruined the fun part," She pouts.

"Such an eyesore," Momo growls in disgust.

"In that case, we'll be in our way. Take care, I am going to find a book to read," Chan says, and so Momo and Nako followed him except for Sana, who was busy looking for a book.

"Okay," Tzuyu nods and her eyes darted back to Sana.

"Hey, Sana! Didn't see you there!" Elkie says. It may be unexpected but the two of them are friends, not entirely close but acquaintances.

"Hi, Elkie," Sana brims a wide smile as usual.

"We've had so much fun in the beach, didn't we?"

"Yeah, you were pretty good at volleyball!"

"Yes and you were adorable,"

"D-don't bring that up. I have so much clumsy moments there and it's embarrassing," Sana blushes.