Chapter 42

A/N: Describe me and my book in one words--

♧ ♧ ♧

"I like the three of you..."

And that's why I'm going to protect this club. I continued the words in my head and looked at them straight in the eyes.

"I like this club," As I repeated those words, the three of them were speechless. Suddenly noticing that nothing would come out of their mouth, I hurriedly clear my throat.

"Everyday, I learned two and more about you guys. So in return... I want you guys to know about me too,"

"I couldn't care less about that anymore. You just wanna act victim, aren't you? Tell us your request," Momo wouldn't try to listen to me no matter how much I've convinced her. This is Momo, after all. She's wild, cold-blooded and stubborn.

"I really despise the words you chose, Momo. I suggest you should be more thoughtful and considerate enough," Mina narrowed her eyes in irritation.

"You two... please," Sana's voice nervously cracked.

"Listen here, you domestic feeling-book dom woman! I don't understand why you talk like that, it's so annoying and sick! I've had that it enough. Stop acting like you're different,"

"Really? Unlike certain someone who is bad at choosing words," Mina crosses her arms. It was chill and calm, as if she have won a fight.

"Hmp! That's because you came from a filthy rich family while I came from poor! You better not try me, I'm not a little kid!" Momo growls.

"Only a little kid would say that," Mina replies and it only ticked Momo even harder.

This is no good... they won't stop fighting at all. My brain had been malfunctioned. This is my first to witnessed an intense fight and my whole body just froze, not knowing what I should do.

A loud bang came from Sana, who slammed the table with her hands and pulled my back.

"Let's go Y/N. I've had enough,"

"Eehh... You guys... c-calm will you?ー" I was cut off when Sana had almost choked me by pulling my collar.

Mina and Momo instantly changed their eyes to me. "We're not done talking yet!!" And they raced to catch my right hand firsts.

When the two of them simultaneously took my hand, the room filled with nothing but gasps. Sana wondered what had happened as she turns back to see Momo and Mina's hand in my both arms.

"Please calm down, the three of you! I didn't come here to cause a fight! I just want to tell you guys how I feel!" Finally, my voice came out perfectly splendid enough to make them stop.

Momo, with guilt looked off in some other direction while Mina took a deep breath while taking back her seat. And the three of them pulled out of their grip, for me to relax and compose myself.

Once that, I sighed heavily and it was quiet.

"Sorry," Momo softly speaks.

"You too, Mina," I say.

"...Forgive me," Mina mumbles in a forced way because she didn't want to apologize.

Now the atmosphere seemed to have settled down, I clear my voice once again. "Well, this is really a horrible question to ask... but,"

I feel their eyes on me and so I continued, "Would you believed me if I say I murdered someone in my middle school?"

Just to be clear, I didn't commit any violence.