Chapter 23

A/N: Before you read, I'd like to extend my full gratitude to all of my readers once again. You are the best, and the reason why this book is still alive! I would be truly honored if you give me good or bad feedbacks! The comment box is always open for your warming, kind words!

ーMARCH 2022

♧ ♧ ♧

Then, another day of school rolled in. I seated in my chair and mind my own business. Sana is having a talk with her group of friends, who are part of the beach hangout this Saturday.

Thank god, we're normal. From the moment Sana enters the room, she wasn't looking at my direction. Otherwise, it would have been awkward for us.

I slipped something bad last night and until now I still don't know why I said that.

She must've been surprised.

I'm just hoping she wouldn't discuss about it with me when we had a chance to talk again.

I placed my chin on my hand and take a small glance at Sana. She was busy chatting with a friend, and didn't realize she was out of place.

I saw her secretly glancing at me too.

Don't be surprised...

I just feel my heart jumped but my expression remained cool and chill. Returning my gaze to my notes, I panicked write She looked at me!

It's just an eye contact...! Focus, focus, focus.

The boy that had a crush on Sana was named Jiro, and the girls pushed him towards her for a tease because they know he had a crush on Sana. "Jiro! Lately, you've been writing a love letter. Whom did you send it to?"

For some odd reason, Sana's friend was very loud enough to get the entire class attention.

"Sana! Sana! Sana! Sana! Sana!" All of them chanted, except Momo and Mina who wore a subtle smile, as if we are in a concert arena I feel my ears ringing painfully at their mess.

"So noisy..." I groan with a sour face while my hand holds my left ear.

Consequently, as soon as class is over, all of us raced to leave the room without a rush and rumble. I was a little delayed when arranging my stuffs into a stack then out it into my bag.

I finally stood, contemplating whether I should go home as usual or stay in the club.

When I put my bag over my shoulder and face the door, Sana tugged my shirt from behind.

I looked over, "What?"

"Are you going to the club?" Strangely, very strange, we were able to hold a proper conversation like a normal person.

"I guess,"

"Let's go together then," Sana blinks shyly.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Shall we?" and move my feet as Sana followed late.

"Wait!" Taking a big step forward, she tails in my back and together we walk our way to the club room.

In the middle of a suffocating air, I started a conversation before it starts to get awkward. "I assumed Momo and Mina will be busy with their other club?"

"Yeah, it'll be just the two of us,"

...Seriously? I wanna go home.

I'm out of words, now it's just our legs making a sound in the cold atmosphere.