𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧

NEW CHARACTER REVEAL
Joslyn Monroe
*Jane's Sister*

NEW CHARACTER REVEAL Joslyn Monroe*Jane's Sister*

played by- Itzair Ituño

her story:

Once the outbreak happened she was all alone, hoping to find her sister along the way but she didn't so she just figured she was dead.

Joslyn finally met up with this group and there leader, they called him 'The Governor' and at the time they were building a community so Joslyn pitched in and helped.

While she stayed for a few months and helped, her and the governor had exchanged a few looks, had a few chats until it turned into something more.

Love. You could say or you could say two people who lost people they loved and are looking for a distraction but this distraction has lasted awhile.

He has made her another leader of this community, kind of like Mrs. Governor. She ordered someone to do something and they do it. People listened to her and she liked it so she got used to it.

She's been used to it for almost a year now and overall she's happy. She's not out in the woods killing the dead all day. Joslyn is a leader now of a large group surrounded by walls that protect her. She has a meal 3 times a day and has running water and a warm bed unlike most people.

Joslyn will do whatever it takes to protect her people. Will she torture her own sister when she finds out she has been imprisoned in her community?

How will Jane react after seeing her sister up close and personal after almost 3-4 years?