Chapter 11

He planted his lips on me once more and they remained there while I kissed him back, hungrily. The urge to strip of my clothes and let him take me was stronger than ever. I was never someone who was obsessed with sex. Bryce was my first and throughout our relationship we only had sex four times to be exact and it was always him who engaged into it.

With King, I felt a wave of desire crashing deep in my belly. It was as if centuries of need was overpowering my body and I couldn't resist it. My head turned hot as my lips moved across his in a perfect union.

As we pulled away, we casted glances at each other.

A whimper slipped out of my mouth when his hand circled around my throat and gripped me tight. My breathing became uneven. I saw red flashes and my skin prickled underneath his touch. The wound on my waist burned deeply and I shifted over the seat, hoping the pain would go away and it wouldn't ruin my moment again.

His free hand slipped behind my head, holding me while his other hand choked me. Unable to take a breath, my lips parted and my legs turned into liquid under his alluring touch. What was it? Was it the fact I liked him or was it something else? I was shocked at my own self for having an uncontrollable amount of emotions for a man I had met only a few days ago.

Why?

His lips moved across my cheek and his hold tightened. Wetness formed over the underwear I wore. My nerves wobbled and I tried steadying myself but I couldn't. I felt weak, wanting to be taken.

"I can't do wrong with you." He traced his lips and his warm breath caressed my flesh. "Not you."

I cared less about what he said and more to where his hands went after leaving my head. The muscles in his arms flexed as he wrapped one large hand around my thighs that were covered with sheer stockings. I shifted over the seat, getting a hold of myself while my pussy clenched at his every touch.

"Just fuck me." I snorted in frustration.

"I can't." His hands parted.

I jumped up and cleared all the images away from my mind. Most of the images included King taking me inside his car while it showered outside. Warming every nerve inside my body while the world around me froze by the cold. It was a small imagination but a wild one.

"Why not?" My eyes widened at his rejection. Was there something wrong with me? A thousand insecure questions ran through my head and I regretted coming here, on a date. "I've healed. The pain is gone. There is just a little bruising left!"

"I'd be doing wrong with you, Eos. I can't. Not now, not until you are aware of what you're putting yourself into." He quickly brushed off the topic and stood up from his seat. His boner was visible underneath the moonlight. He wanted me but something was stopping him to take me and it wasn't the wound on my waist.

I folded my hand over my other one and asked, "What am I putting myself into?" A cold breeze gushed through me and my nose twitched as it tickled my flesh.

"Nothing. We just can't do it right now—" He paused momentarily while touching the fire again. "It isn't you. You're definitely beautiful, Eos but I can't do this right now."

I relaxed my self and threw aside my urges for a minute. Not everything was about sex and getting laid. Every twinge of lust was swept away from my body after a minute.

We resumed on our date and time passed by quickly. It was mostly King who spoke throughout the hours, telling me about his life here at this town and after he left for the city. He shared his success and I was dumbfounded to not learn anything previously. He came from a wealthy family but he grew his own wealth after he turned of age.

There wasn't any information on his parents and that was the only thing that kept my suspicious. According to Aunt Carol, they disappeared around the same time King left the town. It was as if his entire family whooshed into existence. He mentioned no one except for his female cousin, Gabriella, who worked and lived beside him. She was in town as well.

A large cluster of clouds followed us and began showering over us. It was a sign to leave the place and return to home—at least for me. It wasn't too late at night but I still wished going home and getting a good sleep.

I sat over the passenger seat of the car and turned before collecting my knees to my chest. My head rested over the leather seats and my eyes slowly began closing. There it was—sleep—coming to me by itself for the first time ever. I felt in peace and in complete control. It was all beautiful and a night I could never forget.

"You're going to be out, aren't you?" King asked while chuckling.

I nodded my head while my eyes dropped low, "I have never felt this sleepy."

"Well, that's great. It should be the medications. They must be strong." He replied while touching my hair again. It was something about his fingers moving around my locks that made me wish this night could never come to an end.

"Oh, I'm not taking any." I murmured.

"Why not?" His head moved and his back straightened.

I shrugged, "I don't feel any pain so I don't wish to take any medications."

The doctor prescribed two of them but I didn't care about taking them. They were going to be an unnecessary waste since the IV's did a great job healing me.

"You should."

I shook my head, "I don't want to."

King closed the distance between us by leaning in and placing a firm kiss over my red cheek. My gaze rose to meet with his and all the feelings I had tried burying returned. They were strong and it was becoming hard to resist them. Everything inside me wanted to please him. I wanted to get down on my knees and submit as if he had gifted me something great and I needed to be thankful for it.

It was confusing.

I closed my eyes tightly and held them shut.

"Sleep. I'll wake you up when we are near your home." He caressed my face before parting his hand away and onto the steering wheel.

I pulled myself closer and drifted into a deep sleep without thinking about anything. It was usual for me to think about my past, my dead parents, Aunt Carol, Bryce's cheating and everything horrible that happened to me before I fell asleep but tonight, I didn't need to think about anything.

Read up to Chapter 45 on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr