Chapter 79

King paced near the kitchen, walking back and forth while his eyes had turned into a shade of red that I hadn't seen before. My heart beat with fear with every step he took. I was loss of words. I didn't know what to say.

I had told him everything else including the part where I was about to kill them all.

"Please, I'm sorry." I apologized.

He snapped his head at my direction and his forehead wrinkled as he asked, "Do you think I'm angry at you, Eos?"

"Y—yes. I did a mistake and I regret that night and hiding—" Before I could finish, he cut me off and advanced toward me.

"I'm not angry at you. Is that what you think of me? Those fucking hunters harmed you, they tried to kill you. Did you even for a moment think what would have happened if they succeeded in killing you?" He asked, raising his voice that was charged with immense fury.

"I don't know. I was angry and I made a terrible decision by going to see Bryce. I thought I could confront him but I didn't know what they had in plan for me—for us." Tears welled in my eyes as my voice trembled. "I know I should've told you earlier—"

"No, Eos," He stepped closer to me, killing the space between us. His warm, nearly hot hands pressed against my face and my heart thudded intensely as I felt the fear running through every inch of my body. "I have longed for you, I had desired you for a very long time and I cannot even imagine letting you go. How could you ever think I would be angry at you? It is not you I'm angry at, it's them!" He explained, the gentleness reaching in his voice.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Oh..."

His fingers raced to the back of my head and he tangled them around my hair before leaning in closer. "It saddens me that you think of like this." He whispered, sounding low.

"I—I didn't know. I thought you'd be furious at me."

"I'm not," He shook his head and lowered his gaze to mine, "I could never be. You're my life and I have no life without you." His hand lowered to my mine and he grabbed it before pressing my palm against his chest where I felt his heartbeat against the tips of my fingers. "I'm here to protect you, to love you, to take care of you, to take care of all your needs no matter how ugly you want this all to get."

My heart fluttered and the feeling spread all over my body. It was the history of terrible events that led me to imagine that King needed to be angry at me. But he wasn't.

I blinked and the tears fell over my cheeks before I sniffed and said, "You'll kill them?"

"The hunters harmed you, I will not let them live and I will go through the ends of the earth to hunt them," He moved my hand away from his chest and pressed the back of my hand against his mouth, leaving a little kiss. "Your hands don't need to ever get dirty. You have me. I'm yours, Eos."

My face was flushed when I leapt forward and wrapped my arms around him before kissing him deeply and with passion. Softly, his hands roamed across my body while mine ravished over his. I pressed myself harder against him, kissing him deeper till I was completely and entirely out of breath. Standing on my tip-toes, my feet burned for as long as I kissed him.

When I parted my mouth away from his, I whispered to him, "I love you." My eyes watered more and tears continued to drip.

He smiled against my mouth, "I love you more and forever." Those few little words were far more than enough for me to trust him and everything about him.

Without wasting another second, I placed my lips against his once more, kissing him, this time with a different passion, one we hadn't had for a while, one I had been aching for and one I knew he was aching for as well.

We both stumbled on our steps while making our way to the couches in the living room. Things fell and broke, pieces spread everywhere in the ground but neither of us looked back. I had my arm wrapped around his neck, nearly sealing his flesh to mine.

The lights to the living room were dimmed as the house had been in a dull state for a while. There was a cook in the back of the kitchen and most of the servants were upside, cleaning the rooms and dusting.

As I fell over the soft, three-seater couch, King came over me, placing his legs on either side of me.

I raised my hands to the air and while taking in heavy, long breaths, I said, "Undress me."

"Gladly." A smile fell over his face before his hands roamed over my body, picking up every piece of clothing and removing it. He tossed aside everything that covered my body and in seconds, I was bared to him.

He watched me for a moment, racing his eyes through my body before he slid his arm underneath my neck and leaned over to me. "You're fucking beautiful." He grinned his teeth and breathed heavily while inhaling my scent in.

"Thank you." I said, breathless myself as I ran my hand across his bare back and over to his chest.

He lowered his head to my neck and ran his hot tongue across my flesh till I moaned in desire. My insides clenched hard and every nerve in my body tightened as I began imaging all the things his mouth had done to me. It had been a while! I couldn't even remember the last time we had been intimate.

I curled my hand around his cock, gripping it firmly as he grew in sizes. Every time his tongue ran over my neck, I moaned and pushed my hips forward, grinding against him.

He tightened his grasp in my and covered my mouth with his. My body twitched as he moved his fingers to my hard nipples while exploring my chest. I dragged myself lower till his cock was angled to my opening, though, his hips weren't entirely connected to mine.

I tried pulling him closer, but he paused and wrapped his hand around my throat, "What's the hurry?" He asked as the corner of his lips curled into a smirk.

"You have people to kill and I have blood to clean," I took in a raspy breath and continued, "And more love to make."

"That's right." He agreed before leaning back and pushing his hips closer to mine.

I licked my lower lips while easing his cock against my swollen opening. The tip of his cock grew wet as I rubbed it across my pussy. Unable to control it anymore and washed away with ecstasy, King pushed himself inside me, filling up. I clenched and flinched while grabbing onto the plush cushion beside my head as my insides adjusted to his thickness.

A throbbing rose everywhere, on every inch of my body. The pleasure, the sensation, it grew more and more as he slowly pulled his shaft in and out of me, stretching me in every way. I raked my fingernails across his arms, leaving a couple scratches whilst he pounded into me.

When he lowered himself to me and kissed my face, I felt his thickness burying itself deeper inside me, to the edge where the great pleasure resided. My back arched, taking him, every inch of him. He moved his lips all over my face, kissing me wherever he could.

And suddenly, King was all I needed.

Read the full book on my Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr