Chapter 30

I curled my fingers at the hem of his pants, feeling his rough skin brush against the tips of my fingers. Looking up, I whispered with clenched teeth, "I will never be at your mercy."

His fingers tightened on my throat as mine tightened around his pants. I felt his hardness, tearing through, reaching for me.

"You were once." He reminded me of that night at the town hall where I was begging, pleading him to take me and drill me down. It was a dirty yet amazing memory I could never forget.

His lips curled into a smile. My pussy clenched. I suppressed back a whimper and avoided giving him any satisfaction. He needed to be apologetic to get any of me, ever.

"It was just one night. I'll never be at your mercy again," I slipped my hand into his pants while his eyes were fixated upon me. His pupils dilated while speckles of red appeared. I pressed my fingers against his warmth. Heat emerged from his bulge as I stroked it. I swept my hand over his cock lightly and he throbbed. "But you can be always at my mercy." I smiled back at him, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Whatever it was, mate or soulmates, he needed me just as much as I needed him.

His hand was still on my throat when he reached for my wrist. He pulled my hand out of his pants and came closer till there was no distance between us. I stared up at him with my heart thumping him. My teeth clenched. His fingers bruised my neck while he bought his mouth forward to mine.

"I'm at no one's mercy," King said, almost growling. It made sense to where the rumbling and the rough groaning sounds came from—his wolf. He pushed his knee between my legs, parting them from one and another before his hand went underneath my shirt and into the shorts I was wearing.

Cold fingers crept over my pussy, soaking into the wetness formed while I pulsated. My lips lined straight. He shoved a finger deep into my tight hole and curled it.

I gasped in surprise.

"However, you are going to be at my mercy and I'll make sure of that." He continued, slipping in another finger and filling up my hole. I clenched hard around him, swallowing up his fingers and covering them with my wetness. "You're just mine and no one else's. Whether or not you want it, you're just going to be mine." He pushed his fingers deep in before moving them in the motion that pleasured me. "This little hole, only mine." He gritted his teeth together before bringing his lips to my sealed mouth. "Your mouth, your body—everything, it's only mine."

My hands turned into fists behind my back. I held showing anything to him but soon it became unbearable. I was trembling, shaking like the trees outside.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth for him to kiss me. He finger-fucked hard and quick, lathering my juices all over the underwear and his fingers while covering my mouth his face. I groaned and moaned, cried, and begged for more as it wasn't enough. My knees were weak, melting as I stood over the ground with my back pressed against the wall.

He pushed me back and pulled out his cock, gripping it tightly in his free hand and fisting it while fingering me at the same time. My walls tightened around his three fingers as they pushed in and out of me roughly.

"That's right. Finish for me, for your mate." He dragged my ear lobe between his teeth and grunted. His hot breath tickled my ear and neck while he breathed heavily.

I sealed my lips again and closed my eyes. Using all the energy I had left inside me, I avoided finishing even when he filled up my pussy with his fingers and took me to the brim. My insides throbbed, every nerve in my body neared to surrender to King but I didn't want to.

He couldn't get everything he wanted.

Not me.

Not my pleasure.

"Come on, Eos." He growled in my ears after realizing what I was doing. "Don't play so hard."

"Pity. I'm not at your mercy." I whispered as he pulled his fingers out of me.

His eyes turned dark and his jaw tensed before he scoffed in realization. He placed his hands over my shirt and tore it from the middle till my bare breasts appeared to him. My nipples perked. My cheeks flushed and my heart raced quickly. Tingles ran through my body and the unexpected became the expected.

King placed his hands on my throat, tightened them together, and brushed his thumbs over my jaw. "You provoked me, little pup and you're going to see what happens when someone provokes me." He said.

My core tightened, the pleasure rose between my legs. He pulled me away from the wall and slammed through the nearest bedroom door before shoving me over the bed and setting himself between my legs.

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked, my tongue stroking over my lower lip.

"Fuck you till your tight little cunt is dripping with pleasure and sore," He grasped my underwear and pulled it down my legs. In a swift motion, I was bare and underneath him. "Don't worry, I don't intend on stopping anytime soon."

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr