Twenty six

TIt was the day that Edward had decided to break up with Bella and flee from forks, taking most of the Cullens with them. Emmett had decided to stay with Asher, and boy was Edward not of fan that both of them were going to stay but Asher was having none of it. The only thing the clashing pair settled on was finding another place to stay outside of town to keep the illusion up that they had left. So now the two were left while the rest of the family were driving away with sorrow ridden faces, leaving the town they will always come back to. 

Edward was with them having had his conversation with the girl already, he didn't say goodbye to Emmett because of the heart break he was feeling. Asher on the other side of the glass was filled with worry about his sister being left by the love of her life, he didn't know how it went down but something wasn't right. So when he expected her to show up at their doorstep and she didn't he was right to be worried because not even a second later Charlie was calling him. 

"Asher, I know you're far away but you need to come home now! Your sister is lost and no one knows what happened, just one thing, the Cullens left town!" Charlie was half panicking trying to get this all out and thats what made Ashers heart sink even more. 

"What! I was on my way, just pulling into town, I'll be here in two seconds!"Asher played along, while racing around to get his appearance more human like. He had just found the blue contacts they had made for him and shoved it in his eye and stuffed another pair in his pocket to be safe. Charlie told him to hurry up and hung up the phone. 

"I'll go finish setting up the cottage, you find Bella," Emmett told him and then the pair split away one going for the car and the other to the forest. But both gave final looks at the house that held all the memories, it wouldn't be for a while till they could officially live there as a family again. 

Asher had gotten used to going dangerously fast but this drive was a new level for him, he didn't want his sister missing for the entire night. When he pulled into the drive of his old house it looked like the whole town was there trying to help out, and Charlie was in the midst of it before rushing to Ashers car. 

"I'm so glad you're here Ash," Charlie whispered before pulling the taller asher into a tight hug. "Whoa there big boy, you grew at least 4 inches and are colder than ice cube, what happened? Besides that, we're goin to search in the forest."

"You know a little dose of second puberty and I'll get a head start on the search," Asher said trying to lighten the mood before rushing away. The amount of people being here was making his thirst a little harder to contain, so rushing into action to get away from everyone. When he got further in something in the air changed, a new scent other than hers. It was like a wet dog smell and suddenly that smell was growling in his face. A big black wolf staring down at Asher with it's teeth barred. 

"Take it easy there big fella, I'm not going to hurt anyone. Just trying to find a girl who got dumped by an annoying vampire who thinks the world revolves around him," Asher tried saying to the wolf, but it wasn't even bothering to listen obviously threatened by him. "Come on now, I know all about the treaty and you guys being shapeshifters. Can we please just work together on finding her please? She needs me more than ever." That the wolf takes into consideration and walks away to shift into his human form. 

"I shouldn't be doing this for you Asher, but lets find Bella," Sam Uley spoke when he emerged wearing only his cut off shorts. 

"I know Sam, but really me being a vampire is a complete accident and you know this because Carlisle set up a meeting to talk about this," he reasoned with a light huff. 

"Sure, but don't expect anything else from us. Bella and Charlie are the only Swans allowed at the rez, I can't bend anything else," Sam with such authority that it'd make one of his pack mates shiver in their boots but Asher just shrugged as answer. The two were making way through the forest till they got to a girl on the ground shivering or sobbing, neither were sure. 

"You carry her, I'm too cold to help her right now," Asher whispered and watched the wold pick her up like she was a feather. The pair didn't speak until getting back to the backyard of the Swan house, and Charlie rushed over when he saw Bellas long brown hair falling over sams arms. 

"Oh bella," he mumbled before taking her into his arms, "Thank you sam for helping Asher find her, we better get her inside. Asher come on." 

The three swans rushed to the girls room to get her blankets around her and waited for the girl to wake up. Charlie went back outside to tell everyone the was safe and thanking them all before coming back and plopping down on the couch next to Asher. The two sat in silence for a while but Asher couldn't just sit there not talking, his brain was going too fast for its own good. 

"Dad, they left town and dumped in the forest?" Asher started in a tone Charlie didn't hear much from his son. "I'm going to find Edward and kick his ass! This was too far, even for him." 

"I'll bring the shotgun," Charlie commented and just listened to his son rant about Edward Cullen, for the distress he's causing Bella. They didn't even here her faint footsteps come down the steps, before she weakly spoke.

"Can you stop yelling about Edward, I don't want him spoken around me anymore," she said and it made them both stop in their tracks. But she was back upstairs, and thats where she stayed for weeks on end. Not bothering to speak or eat, making everyone worried. 

~

Hi guys! I'm going to be honest and say new moon is not my favorite so inspiration is hard to find rn, but don't worry I'll get through it! and don't worry zombie Bella will be more written about, but it was a brief transition lol. 

~ jordon