Nineteen

Bella was not happy with her brother, but she  now finally understood what he was saying. She wanted him to come back during the night so they could actually have a civil conversation, but he never came back. Her father told her he was at the Cullens for the night, something about dinner with Emmetts parents, he wasn't very sure since it was just a single text. So with the green eyed boy that she grew up with just wasn't coming home and it made her feel even worse as the thoughts kept her mind consumed way into the night, she didn't even acknowledge Edwards presence for the longest time before he asked what was wrong. The brown haired girl didn't say much about it, because it was just the swan siblings problem. Her being too full of herself to hear her brothers words. Maybe she was going to catch him during the day at school, but Asher had other plans, avoiding her to be exact. 

Asher was happily awoken by Emmett lightly tracing his face, starting with his cheeks to his jaw and down his neck. His cool touch made the boy shiver in delight, bringing the other to grin in success. 

"Good morning darling," the God like creature spoke with a voice that could make anyone swoon. 

Green eyes were fluttering open and a content smile on his face looking into his lovers honey eyes, "I wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday," he mused. 

"Then let's make it forever," the other causally spoke, his hands tracing over his collarbone now admiring everything about the human. 

"Now, lets not rush into forever so light Emmy," Asher spoke as he begrudgingly started to move from the cozy bed. 

"I can deal with that, but what I can't deal with is you having to leave my bed," he was pouting now but also making his way up. 

"Well I was going to the bathroom and I just have no idea where it is my love, so if you show me the way you can join me," Asher said simply and he smirked at the way Emmetts whole being perked up at that. "But I will have you know there will be no funny business." 

"Of course, I wasn't even going to try none of that naughty stuff you're talking about," Honey eyes were shining mischievously but he knew not to be too much in there. Guiding Asher to the bathroom that was actually connected to the room was a little amusing to the pair, in there was a nice roomy shower to ensure enough space for two people. 

But another sight caught Emmetts eyes, the bruising on his lover from him, he knew he never said anything about it. Just something about it made him feel so terrible for bruising the fruit of his life, but to Asher they were formed and reminders of their love. Not being afraid to touch each other in such a way with a connection that doesn't happen very often for most people. 

"Your eyes feel like they're burning my soul," the boy said to him through the mirror as they stared at each other. 

"I'm just looking at you, my hand prints to be exact," he whispered as he hugged Asher from behind feeling the need to be close. 

"Don't think about them in the way you are, I think of it as your way of giving hickeys since I'll literally die if you bite me," Green eyes were filled with intensity as he looked at the sullen boy holding him. 

His words made Emmett feel better, but he still had the thought of trying to be more careful. Those thoughts were stopped as he was lead to the warm calling shower awaiting the two, and during their intimate time in there no funny business happened. It really was them just being affectionate with washing the other and taking their sweet time, their time was full of love but neither were ready to say the phrase. But getting ready together was a way in saying it and both were filled with warmth from the feelings that neither could really comprehend. Some would say they're lovesick puppies and maybe they were, but they were just happy about being together. 

Now they were driving to school, hand in hand, an iced coffee already in the hand of the human because Esme was kind enough to make the exact one he loved. Nothing could top that, she was an amazing woman and honestly more of a mom he had ever had and he had known her for a literal day. But knowing Renee, it was easy to top her motherly skills, thinking about her was never the happiest thing Asher could think about but he did miss her sometimes.  Nothing beats the connection a birth mother and child has, something the fates made happen and it could be one of the cruelest things they could do to either of the people. He did know that Bella had a more positive connection with their mother, but it was nothing like the way Esme was in the small amount of time being brought into their lives. She was everything a mom wanted to be, even if she did have her drawbacks. 

Eventually they pulled into the parking lot and right next to the silver Volvo, something odd was happening in the universe. Isabella Marie Swan was in the front seat of Edwards car, chatting away, she had failed to mention with the secret being out they were now officially a couple. The new juicy gossip once they excited the car and it wasn't going to be Asher and Emmett, it was going to be awful for sure. Bella was not a fan of attention but Edward was a Cullen, and attention was apart of the deal you made being with the god like family. It was going to be an interesting day for sure, observing the students get the news and Asher being the person they want to question first seeing as they didn't want to be straight up about their nosiness to the new couple. 

"Hm, baby Bell and scary Eddie are finally together," the raven haired boy says following Ashers eyes in curiosity. 

"It seems so, wonder how many people are gonna try and question me about it," he ponders out loud making the other laugh. 

"Betting on how much Bella complained about us, a ton, love," he answers before getting out to get to Ashers side to be the gentlemen he was. Asher smiled at how thoughtful Emmett was and gladly hopped out of the Jeep to conquer the day with his love by his side, because anything was possible when they were together. 

~

Hey guyssssssss, enjoy this cute ass chapter cause I'm literally swooning <3 

I've been reading this regulus fanfic and its inspired me a lot, so thats why this is way more descriptive than normal. 

But guys, Asher and Emmett are the cutest thing ever and I will stand by that till I'm gone. 

-Jordon