Twenty eight

The new year had come and things were looking up for a change. Bella had agreed into going to therapy when her father got home, but she hadn't seen Asher since they fought. She realized that what she had said was way too far and wanted to speak to him about it, but she didn't exactly know where to find him only knowing that he was in the woods somewhere. So without being able to find him she decided that it was time to pay a visit to the Rez and see Jake, and with no further plan she drove away. 

Asher was currently laying in a field with Emmett, talking about nothing while just holding each other. His father called to update him about Bella of course and understood why they weren't talking, not knowing the specifics but it was a big fight and he didn't want to push. Asher was thankful for that and told his father he's going back to California to continue studying. It seemed like the perfect time to run away and enjoy some pretty island with his mate, maybe find where Rosalie was and see her. 

"Emmett, we should go on that trip that we were planning. It seems like the perfect time," Asher spoke letting his thoughts out into the air. 

"That sounds like a great idea," Emmett agreed.

"And we should find the rest of your family too, I miss them, especially Rosie," Asher told him. He expected a straight away yes, but Emmett paused not sure about that idea. Of course it was an amazing idea, but something about it didn't sit right with Emmett. Like if they go after their trip something happens and everything will be wrong again, but really he couldn't say no to Asher. 

"Lets see them after our trip, it'll work out better in the long run," Emmett told him and immediately they started picking out places that Asher wanted to visit. They decided to go around Europe, focusing on the countries in Great Britain for cloudy weather purposes. Starting in Ireland, moving to Scotland, England, Wales, and maybe France. Emmett was thrilled about going to France, he was making big plans about their nights in Paris. He'd have to call Alice to help set this up, and of course Rosalie. 

"I've gotta go to the house and make some calls, get this all arranged and then by tonight we can get to galavanting across Great Britain and while im there being Mr. Business you run to Seattle and get anything we'll need for this trip," Emmett spoke with such excitement that Asher was grinning along the entire time. 

"Sounds like a plan business man," Asher joked when they both got up from the ground and it made Emmett laugh loudly. After a sweet little kiss they were off in opposite paths both filled with excitement. 

To say Asher didn't know what they needed for probably a three month vacation, so Asher probably bought an entire stores worth of stuff and hauled it all back to the cottage. Emmett should have never let Asher have go shopping by himself, usually he had some control on buying everything he sees but something had to be out of control for him to be somewhat functional. 

When Asher finally got back Emmett was still on the phone, he didn't know who it was but he knew it was something important. Speaking in hushed whispers about the nights they were going to spend in Paris. 

"Look I've got to get off the phone before he hears too much, but when we get close to Paris I'll let you know when so you can start setting everything up," Emmett rushed out and quickly hit the end call button. 

From the look of all the bags Emmett let out a laugh, "Did you really buy all of that?" 

"Of course! I didn't know what to get and everything seemed like a good idea to get," Asher defended with a little shove to Emmetts chest. 

"Whatever you say," Emmetts grins, "Now, I've pretty much got everything set our plane leaves in a few days. Tonight we pack, tomorrow we'll find some grub, and then by the next we'll be flying to Ireland!" 

"This is going to be so awesome Emmett, you're amazing, I love you so much," Asher tells him and then it hits him. He said the big three word, sure Emmett had said it before and Asher would say "You too" never actually saying it but now he had. It was a like being a deer in headlights staring at Asher in that moment. 

"Did you say what I think you said?" Emmett was only in a little bit of shock, he had been waiting for this moment for what seems like a long time. He knew Asher had felt the same but never telling him in words before, gifts and touch were how he knew. "Say it again."

Ashers wide eyes turned into soft eyes, the gentle touch in the way Emmett asked him to say it again made him swoon, "Emmett, I love you," they smiled sweetly at each other and Emmett went into a passionate kiss. But it wasn't like the normal kisses they shared, it had meaning, filled with intimacy and a little bit of longing snuck in there as well. 

"Say it just one more time," he hummed resting his forehand on the other. 

"Emmett McCarty, I am so in love with you," Asher whispers against his lips. Emmett grins madly  and brings Asher back into their kiss. 

"God you're irresistible when you say those words to me my love," he whispers between their kiss. Asher just grinned and started leading him to their bedroom.

They were making out for awhile and then Asher finally pulled away making Emmett groan. 

"Come on lover boy, we've got enough time for all that once we're out of the states. For now we need to pack!" Asher laughed in delight seeing his boyfriend on the bed with an annoyed expression.