Forty nine

Bella was demanding to see Renesmee after restraining herself from a human, but Jacob had other plans on his mind. 

When Bella spotted him she was surprised, "You're still here." 

"So are you, honestly didn't seem that you'd still be so you," Jacob told her, "Creepy eyes though." 

He walks closer to her, but she makes him stop, "I would stay back if I were you." 

"Nah, it's safer for the baby to see how you are with me," he explained and this shocked  her. 

"When did you get all concerned about Renesmee?" she asked hotly. Seems her new temper was rather short. 

The boys outside share a look, forgetting she didn't know about his imprinting situation. So Jakes decides to deflect for a moment, he just smiles and says "Take a whiff Bella." 

She sniffs the air and crinkles her nose, "Man I can see what everyones talking about. Jake you really do stink," they laugh together. 

Jake just looks at the married couple smiling, "You guys do look really great together." 

Edward turns to Bella with grin, "You want to go meet our daughter?" She readily agrees she rushes inside and everyone greets her. 

"Welcome to the family," Esme tells her sweetly giving her a warm smile. 

"Wow, you look amazing Bella!" Alice spoke excitedly. 

"Someones waiting to meet you," Carlisle tells the girl, "Asher?" 

Asher and Rosalie were caring for the little girl and when he turned around with Renesmee. It seemed like everything was finally in place. Bella walked over to her brother and carefully grabbed her from him, and then Renesmee touched her mothers face showing her the first memory she has. Bella was awestruck, "What was that?" 

"She showed her first memory of you," Edward told her. 

"What? how is that possible?" 

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Asher influence people with a single word? She's gifted like us," he answers again. 

Bella looks over her daughter once more and notices she's older than she should be, and Bella looked over to Carlisle. Asking "I've only been out a few days?"

"Her growth rate is unpredictable right now," he told her. 

While Bella and Carlisle spoke, Jake was getting nervous about Renesmee in Bellas arms. "I think this is enough experimenting for today," he stated and tried to grab the baby from Bella, but she wasn't having it. 

"She's doing great Jacob," Edward quickly defended. 

"Yeah, lets not push it though." 

Bella didn't like them making decisions for her, like they always did.

"What is your problem?" she asked her eyes basically glowing with the glare she was sending him. 

Rosalie smiles at this, looking forward to the show. "Do tell her Jacob, what is the problem?" 

Edward grabs the baby from Bella, and everyone settled in watching. 

Emmett whispered to Asher, "This is going to be good." 

Jacob looked at Bella growing nervous, "Bella. It's a wolf thing," he tried to explain.

"Whats a wolf thing," She said hotly. Not liking where this was going. 

Jake stammers and starts speaking again, "You know we have no control over this. We don't get to choose who it happens with, and I promise you it's not what you think, Bella." She was growing more irritated by the second hearing him talk. 

"Take her out of the room," she demands and Edward hands her off to Esme. Coming back to Bella, placing a hand on her shoulder but she shrugs it off. "I don't want to hurt you Edward, but Jake on the other hand. He's got some issues coming." She grabs the boy his ear and throws him off the porch, fuming at the sift of him. 

"You imprinted on my daughter!" she shouts, stalking off the porch towards him. 

"Bella! It wasn't my choice, I swear," he tried to tell her but he was suddenly punched in the jaw. Flying towards a tree again at her force. 

Bella continued her shouts, "I held her one time Jacob! And you already think you've got some wolfy claim on her? She's mine!" He had gotten back up and tried to explain himself again, but she threw another punch at him. Thats when Leah and Seth show up on the scene, ready to fight seeing their leader thrown around. 

"Leah, its fine!" he grunts out. 

Bella looks at him sharply, "You are going to stay away from her," she states and hurt flashes through his eyes. 

"You know I can't do that," he tells her and she simply punches him again. Esme didn't want this anymore and asked Edward to get her to stop, but he didn't just saying she was amazing. Watching on.

Jacob stands up again, "You remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? Long gone now, huh?" 

"Yeah, light years away." 

"It's because of her," he explained, "From the beginning it was always Nessie who wanted me there." 

That blew another fuse for Bella, "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?!" she was walking towards him again, but Seth decided to throw himself into the line of fire, but she simply threw him away. Whimpering when he landed. 

"Seth you okay?" Jacob asked rushing to his side but the boy only whimpered more.

This knocked Bella out of rage, "Seth I'm so sorry." 

But Jake told her that he'd be okay. "But Bella you know all I want is whats best for ness.." the glare she shot him made him switch it up, "Renesmee to be safe, happy," She still didn't believe him so he explained some more. "Look, none of this ever made sense before. You, me, any of it. But she's the reason Bell, she always has been." 

She finally understood and walked back inside to hold her daughter some more, not wanting to fight anymore.  

Asher was happy about how things went, Jake got the shit beat out of him. Which was long awaited. Bella got to see her baby girl, and now Asher thought it was time for another discussion with Edward. It seemed Edward was thinking the same, because he walked up to Asher and motioned they should go outside. 

"I wanted to thank you for everything you did when Bella gave birth, I don't know what happened to me. I just froze," Edward told him honestly. 

"You know I would do literally anything for her Edward, and everything is okay now. She's capable to protect herself now," Asher said. 

"In guess you're right," Edward said thoughtfully. "There is another thing I wanted to say." 

"Well what is it?" Asher asked. 

"I ask for your forgiveness, everything I did was in vain and I see it so clearly now," Edward spoke hesitantly. 

"So now you finally see it? Took you forever," Asher said harshly, "I accept your awfully heartfelt apology, but you haven't earned my forgiveness Eddie." Asher walked away from Edward after that, making his way to his cottage. 

Emmett was quick to follow, he was watching the two speak from a room inside with Rosalie. He just wanted to make sure they didn't end up throwing each other into cliffs again, that would've been bad.