Ten

Classes had passed by and it was now lunch for the kids of Forks high, Asher was excited to sit with the Cullens again and he was certainly excited about getting away from Bella's friends. But he was more excited about talking to Emmett again, maybe they could hang out after school today? he'd have to ask or something. 

He was walking down the halls Bella had found him and joined his walk. "Ash you sitting with me today?" She asks with a grin. 

"Nope sorry Bells, but I got invited to the pretty people table. personal invite from Rosie to be specific," he told he with a grin that made her roll her eyes at.

"Oh whatever all high and mighty Asher you can sit with them, but are you going to question Edward about his mysterious disappearing," she asks again.

"Honestly not yet, you have Bio with him after this right?" he asks the girl in response, seeing her deflate a bit. 

"Yea I do," she states. 

"then just talk to him about it Bella, it won't harm anything since you two have literally never had a proper conversation," he explains to her and her only response was a thoughtful nod before they split ways walking to their tables. Putting down his school bag and then getting some of the school crap that they serve. 

When he got back to the table the entire family was there with their trays full of food. They all great him with a smile, Emmetts the biggest. 

"Whats up Asher!" the brawny man asks, his dimples putting on a show. 

"Oh nothing Em, just had a chat with the little sis and sat through boring classes," he answers with a smile. 

"I think we can relate about school being boring, its all the same stuff really," he answers back with a loud laugh. 

"Oh shush Emmett, school is fun!" Alice states with a smack to Emmetts shoulder. 

He only laughs even more in response, making everyone at the table smile. 

"Hey Edward, just gonna let you know my sister is very weirded out by your behavior around her and I'd like it if you were at least somewhat normal like you are with me today. It would be greatly appreciated," Asher tells him as Edward was sat right next to the blue eyed boy.

"I'll try my best, it was just a rough day that day. Nothing towards her, that would never cross my mind," the bronzed haired boy answers. 

"Good, cause if she says you were being a dick again we're going to have an issue and I have no problems fixing my issues with my fists," the older Swans tells him. The look in his eyes says that this is the truth and his thoughts back up his words for sure, and Edward acknowledges the threat with a nod. Emmett smirks, feeling proud that Asher doesn't back down from a challenge and will threaten people for messing with his family. Honestly, it made the man swoon even more seeing the look in the human boys eyes. Complete and utter devotion for protecting his family, and Emmett knew that this boy would be a perfect add on to their family.  

Following that they all just made some small talk, pushing food around and picking at it slightly. it was a very pleasant lunch, Asher was getting along great with all of the family. He was getting Jasper to talk to him and he was very proud of that considering the Hale looked like he was socially awkward most times and it pained him to even be in school. Asher did notice that he perked up during their conversation, and when Jasper didn't talk he'd go back to that pained expression he was known for. it was a little odd, but Asher just let it go, those thoughts are for when he can't sleep at night. 

Then suddenly the bell rang and Asher remembered he didn't ask Emmett to hangout. The older boy was already leaving for his next class after a quick see ya later for their Spanish class. He guessed he just ask before class, kind of bummed that Emmett didn't stay for a proper see ya. He then felt a light shoulder tap and he looked to see it was Edward, and that really confused the boy. How did he know he was down or gave him that look? a look like he knew what was the matter? That one was weird, but just another thing to add to his late night thinking list. Asher just went on about his day, waiting very impatiently for his last period with the Cullen boys.

After having a class with Jace and them talking about their weekends and just catching up, it was finally time for Spanish and luckily Emmett was standing outside the class. 

"Emmett!! I have a question!" Asher called out from afar, Emmett looked over and a smile grew on his face. 

"Ash! I have an answer!" He calls back and Asher smacked his chest when he got the man. 

"Ok smarty, I was wondering if you wanted to hang today? or like whenever," Asher asks, getting a little nervous all of the sudden. 

"Of course Ash, why would I say no? it's not like I have any other friend besides my lame siblings," the bigger boy jokes and a grin grows from ear to ear on Asher. 

"That's the best answer you could've given me! want to do anything specific today? I was honestly feeling like driving around, preferably you driving cause I suck at driving. But you definitely don't have to, I can get the truck from Bella once she gets home or something. Or we don't even have to drive around we could go get dinner somewhere," Asher rambles as they go their seats near the younger Cullen. 

"Asher stop with the rambling, you're going to give the guy whip lash with how fast your talking," Edwards jokes, earning a glare from Asher. 

"Shut up, you're just mad that one of your siblings is cool enough to hang with me before you got the chance or ever will," Asher huffs in annoyance. 

"Ash chill, it's cool to drive around, we'll take my car to make it easier cause I don't trust that rust bucket. Edward don't be an asshat to Asher, it just rude bro, and again Ash we can get dinner too!" Emmett answers excitedly. The two couldn't wait till the period ended so they could leave and hangout again. Asher even forgot all about the Edward and Bella thing cause he was so focused on the afternoon, the man couldn't help it he was filled to the brim with excitement. 

~

Bestiesssss, I'm back again with another chapter! I hope you like it because it was fun writing it for me!!! love you all and don't forget to comment or vote!

Jordon