Fifty

As the days turned into weeks, Bella had went to Volturra to present herself as a new born, Irina decided to stop by and try to forgive the wolves. She met Renesmee and she was ready to run for the hills and tell the kings of their crimes, but before that could happen Asher jumped in to use his gift on her. Easing her mind and concerns, telling her to make her peace and not tell her family till they all were with each other. Asher knew if word got out bad things would come circling around them, because everyone would jump to the conclusion that Renesmee was an immortal child. Crisis diverted for another day. 

With no looming fears suffocating Asher and Emmett, it was finally time to tie the knot. The two wanted something small, intimate, and especially full of love. Alice wanted to plan it of course and they let her do some things, but not everything. 

So on January 5th of 2007, they said 'I do' with white gold rings. Both unique to their personality. Emmetts looked like a branch circling around his ring finger, while Asher had the vines and leaves to go with Emmetts branches.  Signifying their perfect match for each other, one always needed the other to be whole. 

When the ceremony happened, only the Cullens and Charlie were there watching the two men show their true love to the world. The vows they shared were written, unique like them. 

"I, Emmett, take you Asher, to be my partner for eternity," Emmett started with his smiling face showing his beautiful dimples. "I always knew when we first met on that cold day in march we were meant for each other, something just fell into place when I saw your ocean blue eyes. I can promise you that I will always take care of you, no matter how bad things get or if we're split apart by something crazy. And of course we will be best friends, partners, lovers, till the end of time," He stopped his speech wishing they could just kiss right then, but Asher had to go now. 

"Jeez Em, I don't know how to follow that," Asher laughed a bit nervously but Emmett squeezed his hand. Sending him a wink, "Emmett Cullen, the love of my life, you're my ride or die. With you I know we could conquer this world and the next, but for now we'll start with exploring the world instead," Asher took a pause, "I remember meeting you like it was just yesterday. There was something about you that got me hooked on the spot, was it your gorgeous dimples or glowing honey eyes? I'll never know, but what I do know is that I'll be by your side till the day of our demise. Because I know it'll take a whole lot to take us out, I love you." They were grinning at each other, heart eyes galore. 

They shared their 'I dos' and it was off to the reception, which wasn't much bigger but jakes pack was there to celebrate. Along with the clearwater siblings mom, Sue. Her and Charlie were a thing now, but it was a night to remember and they were off on another trip. Somewhere filled with the sun, Bora Bora. 

Emmett had a nice little property along the water so they didn't have to stay at a resort. Being alive for over 80 years.

When they walked through the villa Asher was amazed, "Welcome to our own paradise my love," Emmett told him wrapping his arms around him. 

Asher whipped around wide eyed, "Ours? You mean you bought this for us?" 

"Of course, I couldn't just be basic and rent a resort villa. We needed something of our own," Emmett told him.

"Insane, absolutely," Asher said bringing him in for a passionate kiss. 

"Only for you" Emmett whispered. 

After unpacking their bags and settling in, the moon was shining high in the sky making the water glow. 

"This is really romantic Em," Asher told him. Climbing on his lap, running his fingers through Emmetts curly hair. Asher always wished he had it a little longer but he was perfect any way. 

"I love you," was all Emmett said bringing him in for probably the thousandth kiss today. The air was growing hotter, Asher needed their clothes off now so he tore Emmetts shirt off. Looking at his husbands chest, perfection honestly. But there was something new, a scar. Ashers mouth right on the crook of his shoulder, not quite on his neck but not too far down his arm. 

"Bite me Emmett," Asher said breathlessly. 

A devilish grin grew, "Then lay on your back, doll." 

This was different, Emmett had never called Asher that but it was excited and Asher definitely followed the demand. 

Emmett was sliding down Ashers shorts, tracing his hip bones down to his inner thighs. Relishing in the short breaths, little flinches here and there, it was like Emmett was mapping out the perfect spot to claim what was his. He chose his hips, the perfect place, trailing kisses to the spot and then sinking his teeth in. Asher wasn't really expecting it, he was in a whole other world, but he was brought back when he felt Emmetts teeth moaning out so loud the people down the beach heard him. 

"Look at me," Emmett told him and Asher listened, "You're mine forever a ring and scar to prove it." 

"God, you're so fucking hot." 

holy shit, we hit 50 chapters, 120 thousand reads, 4k votes, insane. Thank you all so much!! You guys  mean the world to me. 

Sad note, I'm probably going to wrap this up in the next chapter or so. Heartbreaking really, but Asher and Emmett are always going to be apart of me and you readers. 

thank you again, 

jordon