Nine

It was the morning after Asher and Emmett hung out, and to simply say Asher couldn't stop thinking about the other boy. Something about him was enchanting him in a way no one ever has, but he was glad that it was the weekend for sure. 

He thought about hanging out with Bella, but honestly she was just too much for him right now. maybe he was just overreacting to how she was when he came home last night, but he was going to ignore that for now. So his next thought was just spend time on the internet scrolling through twitter and online shopping, because new clothes was always a must. 

Thats what he did for his Saturday and then the next day he decided to binge some anime, bringing us to Monday. He was waiting in the kitchen for Bella to be ready and she was a few minutes later. 

"onwards to another day in Forks!" He joked and it did get Bella to crack a smile. 

"you done being weird Ash?" she asks

"I guess I can be, but next time give me some time to breath when I get home dude! that is all I ask for in return," he replies with a little huff.

"Fine, Fine that I can do brother," she says with a laugh as she looks at her older brother face, he had a slightly annoyed look on his face but she couldn't miss the little smile on his lips. 

they continued the twenty minute drive she makes it to be, filled with light jokes and him actually telling her what went on when he was with Emmett. She knew this was good for him seeing the sparkle in his eyes when he talked about the boy, and it was amazing but really she couldn't keep her mind off the others Cullen boy that was avoiding her. Was he going to be at school today to actually talk to? or more so question? or would she even be able to say a word because she'd be filled with anxiety if she was still filled with hostility.

As they pulled into the lot they saw a shiny silver Volvo sat in the lot, making Bella's eyes widen. really wasn't expecting he was going to show up today, but todays the day apparently. "Ash, he's actually at school today," her nerves were already eating her alive. 

"You'll be fine Bell, just breath and go on about your day," he coaches her. Honestly, he thought it was a bit odd that she was this nervous when they hadn't even shared a word together. Just awkward glances and mixed signals pretty much.

She took a deep breath and made her way to the buildings, Asher right beside her with his normal smile on his face. They had to split since he had history first, he decided he was gonna ask Rosalie if he could sit with her family again because he actually got along with them great and definitely not an excuse to sit with Emmett. That was totally not the case at all. 

As he was making his way down the hall there was a sudden presence walking next to him, "Good morning Asher! I don't mean to bother you, but since I had a class down this way too I wanted to walk with you," it was the infamous pixie like Cullen.

"Morning Alice, you're not bothering me at all," he laughed. 

"Amazing, so how was your weekend" she asks with a kind smile. 

"It was actually really nice but also very boring at the same time when all I did was just shop," he answers with another chuckle  

"You actually like shopping! You will have to go with me the next time i go, you never find a boy who enjoys shopping nowadays!" she exclaims, excitement clear in her town. Something with the way she phrased that didn't sit right with him, but he shook it off, no need to question the girl. 

"that sounds like an amazing time! I'll for sure go with you, just let me know when! But for now I have to go cause we're at my class, I will see you later dearie," he agrees with a giant grin that almost matched her. She said a quick bye and skipped to her class. The boy never realized that she was just a ball of energy till that short interaction, he knew though that they would get along extremely well. 

Asher walks to his seat thats placed near the blonde Hale, she seemed in her own little world so he decided he'd wait till before class was over to talk to her. Maybe he would actually pay attention to class? but that was a quick no, because history is very boring since they had gone over this unit already back in Phoenix. That brought him to think, why do they have to go over the same 300 or so years of history of just the United States? sure its where he live, but shouldn't they know about the rest of the world besides the greeks and romans? he thought it was stupid that it was just those three things pretty much, he was more interested in like South America or Asian history! there was so much more than the measly United States, that were in all honesty not united at all, but people weren't ready for that conversation yet. 

One of his dreams was just to travel around the world to learn and experience as much as he could before he had to settle down. Maybe he could take up van life when he graduates to travel the americas before going over seas, that sounded like the best thing he could do since he really didn't want to go to college. sure having a degree could be useful, but what's the point of having one if he just wants to explore? there was none to him, but his father would say something different or even Bella. they were more into the furthering their life and finding a way to settle and be there forever. With that being said it just show how much alike the two swans were to the parents they had odd relationships with, and it was the biggest way to show that they were so similar to the parent thats why they clash so hard.

Suddenly he was brought out of his thought by the blonde bombshell, "is there a reason you haven't spoken to me today?" she asks her tone slightly bothered, she didn't like how silent the boy was being today it was very odd considering he never shuts up.

"Oh sorry Rose, I was just thinking about life and shit, but good morning my lovely lady,"he explains with a laugh. 

"Hm, interesting," is all she replies with. 

"Oh and I was wondering if I could sit with your fam again today? you guys are pretty cool and I'm cool so it just makes sense," he asks.

"Of course you can, you know you don't have to ask, just sit with us normally Asher," she answers nonchalantly, a smirk resting on her face. 

"I was just being polite miss Hale, but honestly I would've just sat with you anyways," he replies with a matching smirk. "Nice speaking with you Rose, but it's time to head to our second classes. so I'll see you later lovely." 

She only laughs in response and gets her stuff to leave, and he did the same. He knows today is going to be a great day for him and maybe it'll be great for his sister, but only time will tell with the younger Swan. 

~

Hey guys! it's me, Jordon, the author that ghosted you all. Decided to pull an Edward tbh, but I'm gonna be real I dunno when I will be updating this. I'm gonna do it whenever it feels right haha. But I do apologize for being MIA for like ever, but with the Twilight resurgence inspiration is back a bit haha.

Love you all,

jordon