Forty three

Billy Black was shocked that the boy he watched grow was now a vampire. The tribe elders had been fighting about Asher Swan, should he be allowed on their grounds or should he banished like all other cold ones? It was a tricky situation, the wolves assumed he was turned by a Cullen but that wasn't the case when Carlisle went to the border to speak for Asher. Claiming that he was changed by James who was hell bent on murdering Bella but he stepped in and chose to sacrifice himself for her. 

Maybe he was going to be the only cold one to pass the border to their land. He has shown great courage and worth, maybe this was his time to talk to them about it? 

Asher had chose it was time when he was striding up to Billy Black and Seth Clearwater, the little wolf tensed a bit by the cold ones presence. 

"Evening Billy! It has been way too long since I've seen your youthful face, how have you been?" Asher greeted a giant grin on his face, he always loved seeing Billy. 

"Asher, it's good to see you again! Seems a new life has taken over you boy," Billy spoke casually before motioning to the younger boy, "This is Seth Clearwater, he helped with your sisters problem while you were gone." 

"Thank you for helping Seth, I'm sure you were amazing," Asher told the boy who grinned his boyish smile at his praise. 

"Oh, it wasn't that big of deal," the boy a little nervously. He was a bit shell shocked talking to the famed older brother of Bella Swan.

"Sure it wasn't," Asher laughed with him. "Now Seth, I'm going to steal billy for a bit. You okay with that?"

"Yes! That's totally fine," Seth stuttered out a bit. Asher took ahold of Billy's chair and they went to a table in a far corner, where there were no listening ears. This was to be a private conversation after all and hiding it from lots of super hearing people was difficult. 

"Billy, I know you've heard stories of what has happened to me. Some true and some... well a bit far fetch," Asher started, "Can you tell me what you heard?" 

"Of course," Billy agreed and told him everything he knew of his situation. Most of it was in fact true, up until he was with the Volturi. Seemed Edward influenced Bella way more than he thought. She told the wolves he joined them willingly and didn't even bat an eye at her leaving. 

"That is where she was wrong, she forgets sometimes that Edward reads minds and Alice can see parts of the future. They had plenty of ways to get the four of us out of Italy, but the one that seemed the most reasonable. Edward basically sold me away to let her live on borrowed time, but I have this amazing gift that got me out of there," Asher explained to the Elder. 

"Jesus Asher, that's a tale for the ages to come!" Billy laughed giving Asher a slap on the back. "We've been fighting about letting you on our lands, but now that I've got this I'll speak to others and you'll be granted to freely come as you want." 

This was amazing news for Asher, he'd finally get to see the wolves and try and find normality in his life for once, "Thank you Billy! You've honestly made my entire year, now go back to the party and show me your dancing feet!" Asher spoke happily. 

The night was a blast and the send off was even bigger. Everyone got what they wanted at the end of the day, yes there were still brewing fights. But no one couldn't say that they were happy that day for the married couple, and that was saying something. 

~

sorry for the short chapter, but good things happened!! I'm sure that makes up for it, and now Bella and Eddie are on their way to Isle Esme for their honeymoon. I haven't decided if renaissance is gonna be apart of this, cause Bella doesn't trust Edward enough to give herself to him now. But only time will tell and if I want it to happen lol

-jordon