Thirty five

~ btw this is a lemon, so skip if you want or not! 

Emmett was running to Seattle after his short phone call with his mate, too excited to finally see him. Hearing Ashers voice brought the life back into him in just a second, nothing mattered in that moment till they were in each others arms. 

Honey meeting crimson from across the lobby, it was like the world was whole again when they were in each others arms. They couldn't get back to the room fast enough, lips on lips, desperation in every breath. Once in the room, Asher began taking Emmetts clothes off entirely too slow. Relishing in the moment, listening to pleads of hurrying but Asher only went slower. Hands tracing every muscle, leaving light butterfly kisses on Emmetts cold skin, shivers rolling though his body, pleads turning into whimpers. Asher was enjoying every moment of it and Emmett only wanted things to go faster. 

"Asher please," Emmett whined looking into his eyes he saw that shimmering gleam where he knew that he was at Ashers command, following the pace being laid out. 

"Patience my love," Asher whispered before slowly leaving light kisses down Emmetts chest, knowing that Emmett needed him at that moment he took his member in his hand giving it another light kiss before sucking it gently. It wasn't sudden but the sensation of Ashers mouth taking him in fully made him moan relentlessly, it was slow and steady just enough to get Emmett going. Fingers ran through Ashers hair, tugging harshly when Asher decided to step it up a notch. Asher kept going before bringing his lips to Emmetts mouth, wanting him to taste himself before going to the waiting bed.  "Come on, lay on there and be beautiful for me?" Asher spoke lowly.

Emmett followed Ashers command and waited for him, but Asher decided to take his time by getting undressed. Slowly unbuttoning his dress shirt, making sure to put on a show. It was driving Emmett insane, needing ashers touch this second and Asher knew it making him grin deviously. 

"Now now, you have to be patient or I'll go even more slow," Asher said while unbuckling his belt, but he stopped having a better idea. "Take this off for me will you?" 

Emmett perked up at that, nights they spent together Asher usually never wanted to be pleasured in return but sometimes he would. Emmett grabbed the parole undone belt and swiftly finished before sliding his pants down, seeing Asher exposed like this always took Emmetts breath away because he was just so beautiful. Emmett took Asher's length into his own mouth, both moaning at the sensation.

Asher was running his hands though Emmetts curly locks, wanting him to go faster and Emmett took the initiative to go fast. They were both a moaning mess when Asher pushed for a full stop, wanting to, no needing to have Emmett fully shivering under his touch. So in such a fast motion Emmett was on his back and Asher between his legs. Asher took his hand to his mouth, wetting them before entering his aching entrance. Going at such a pass that had Emmett a moaning and shuddering mess, that Asher was ready to put his cock in. 

It was like an explosion of  pleasure for the both of them, it had been so long since they had been like this that it was mind blowing. Asher was being ruthless in his pace that it made Emmetts mind go numb, he was becoming a sensitive mess when Asher was hitting his sweet spot. After all the build up it was over in minutes, it was amazing for both of them. Breathing heaving and kisses being shared, it was perfect. 

They laid in each others arms before being able to speak again, and it was Emmett who spoke first. "Jesus Asher, didn't know you missed me that much," he joked. 

Asher lightly punched him, "Shut up, you missed me too," he laughed. 

It was such a light mood that Asher didn't want to ruin it, but their time together was running out before the other Cullens would get suspicious to where Emmett was. 

"Emmett, we need to talk about something," Asher started and it made Emmett worry how he started his sentence. 

"Go for it ash," he told him sweetly. 

"So, before I came here Aro offered me something that I couldn't refuse, but we needed to talk about it," he began again, "Aro knows I'm not happy because my soul is in pain without you and he offered for you to live with me while I'm in the guard. But you wouldn't be apart of it, just living with me because I need you with me. I couldn't say yes because it's your life and Emmett, you don't have to come with me. I don't want you to just up and leave your family because I was forced into this, but just think about it? For me?" he rushed out. 

Emmett just sat there thinking about it, "Asher you know I would in a heart beat, but right now isn't the best time. You know whats happening and thats why you're here, so I can't make a decision just this second. After the fight thats bound to happen can we talk again? Because right now I just want to enjoy this brief moment we have before I need to go back to forks." 

Asher didn't like that answer but he understood, "If thats what you need then thats what you get, love," Asher agreed. Even if it hurt him to agree, he'd do anything to make Emmett happy. 

"Thank you Asher," Emmett said and gave him another kiss. 

They sat in each others arms, not speaking, but the silence spoke for them. In this moment they felt so alone, but they were together. It was heartbreaking that even in this they still weren't feeling it, and when Emmett went to go back home it hurt even more. 

~

Wow! I didn't rob you guys, I'm so sorry if it was cringe. But I tried my best and like researched a bit on how to write it, so leave me your thoughts on how to make it better.

Thanks besties!

-jordon