Eight

when Asher got home Bella destroyed him to dust with questions, dissecting every detail into something more and that made Asher want to rip his hair out. however, Bella wouldn't let up so when she finally left him, feeling satisfied, Asher flopped onto his bed and passed out. 

in Bellas head she was definitely going to talk to Angela and Jessica about this on Monday. Asher would never get mad about this, maybe about her talking to jess about his life but not with Angela. 

but in Ashers head he was going to talk to Jace about this whole thing, feeling rather annoyed but very satisfied overall. he loved hanging out with Emmett, it just felt right to him for some reason. even though they had just met their relationship felt like they knew each other for years rather than days, and it was the best feeling ever. 

the two went to school on monday and Asher caught sight of the amber eyed boy, he felt something stir in his stomach. Emmett looked over and caught the boy staring at him and just gave him a wide grin that stretched across his entire face, and Asher returned that grin. Bella nudged his shoulder with a knowing look, making Asher roll his eyes and say stop it. 

"what? I'm not doing anything," she says innocently causing asher to scoff. 

"you are literally so annoying Bella," he tells her before smirking at the sight of a certain copper haired Cullen. "seems like edweirdo is back, bells." 

she whips her head to Ashers line of sight, not believing him at all, she lets out a gasp. "Ash will you just shut up?" she exclaims, not wanting the same energy thrown back at her. 

"No thanks," he responds sweetly with a grin on his face. 

"whatever, I'll see you at lunch," she just mutters and walks away. this made ash chuckle before he went to his own class, spotting the blonde babe. 

the two just made small talk till class actually started, the girl didn't say much about her family or ask about him and Emmett hanging out on Friday. rose and ash just chattered about stuff she liked, and surprisingly enough she loves cars. Asher didn't think this would come out of her mouth, but he was here for it. She told him all about her cherry red Porsche and more stuff he didn't know about cars. Asher knew nothing about cars, he was just happy to hear her talk animatedly about her passion. 

"are you sitting with us again today Asher?" she asks at the end of class. 

"I don't know yet, I may sit with Jace and his friends today," he answers. he did want to sit with them, but he didn't want to seem too forward since he spent all that time with Emmett. 

"that's cool, just know you always have a spot with us," she tells him with a smile that could dazzle anyone. 

"thanks Rosie," he smiles back. he didn't want to let the family think he was avoiding them, he reasoned that sitting with Jace was just for catching up over the weekend. 

the two went off to their remaining classes before heading to the lunchroom. still stumped with who to sit with, he goes for the third option he didn't want to choose. sitting with Bella and her dumb friends, so he grabs his food and goes to surprise her. She was already there waiting at the empty table. 

"hey there Isabella," he greets her with a grin. hearing the name her eyes widen looking for the person who said her name, finding Asher she scrunches up in disgust. 

"oh it's you, are you done being annoying?" she asks. 

"only if you're done too!" he tells her brightly. 

"how about we take it easy for today and back to it tomorrow, yea?" she says boredly.

"hmmmm, intriguing," he thinks for a moment, "seems like an ok deal," he concludes. 

"good," she smiles. 

"you do realize it's just payback from being so fucking annoying this past week for my plans with Emmett. right?" he asks. 

"I mean I gathered, but still wondered. you know my brain, empty, no thoughts," she answers. 

"yea that's fair," he agrees.

"you weren't supposed to agree with me!" she whines, hitting his shoulder.

"I can't lie, you're an air head Iz," he exclaims for his defense. 

"you know this really hurts here," she points to her heart. 

"you'll get over it loser," he says with a grin. she just huffs and goes into her salad. 

~ 

sibling time with Bell and Ash! it's another filler because I'm lazy oh well though, more to come I promise.

schools been dumb as shit and I hate it, but that's just college for ya. (also why I haven't been on here, haven't wanted to do anything) 

anyways, thanks for 80k! I would have never thought this book would get this many reads, and I appreciate all the support! I love it so much, never in my dreams did I think this silly idea of gay Emmett in sophomore year of high school would grow into this. but I love that it did, so thanks again, you guys are amazing. 

- Jordon <3