Seventeen

The following days were very interesting to say the least for Isabella and Asher, after discussing the story of the cold ones with Asher she made it her mission to get answers from the Cullen family. Particularly Edward, and during their trek in the woods she found out their deepest secret but what really got her was that Asher already knew. With this, it brings us to the Swan house where Bella was intent on cornering her brother and have a nice friendly chat about her new information. 

"Asher Orion Swan, we need to have a discussion about some things I've found out recently," she called out rather calmly. Asher knew what this was about of course, Emmett had told him during the drive home. 

"Alright, talk Isabella Marie Swan," he shrugged. Still sitting on his bed, not being bothered that she barged in. 

"Edward confirmed my suspicions today and then told me you knew already!" She stated in a sharp tone. 

"Bell, you can't be mad that I kept the secret that is theirs and didn't tell you because you're my sister," he reasoned. 

"But you could've just helped me a bit with this whole thing!" she exclaimed.

"Not this time Bell! It wasn't in my place to say anything, you need to get over yourself this one time and use your brain!" Asher stated firmly. 

"I get that it's their secret but I'm your sister!" 

"Are you not hearing anything I'm saying?! Bella, I wasn't going to tell you at any moment ever! You're being a child, now I'm going for a walk so you can stop being a dumb ass," Asher said as he got up grabbing a hoodie and slamming his door shut. 

He really did understand why she was mad, but her insisting that he tell her before she was allowed to know was outrageous. Plain stupid actually, he made a promise to keep to himself and just him, Bella is being a brat about it and besides Edward probably shouldn't had said anything about Asher knowing. Maybe it was her making him answer all the questions she could have, but it should have been brought up organically and not make a big deal about anything. it's their new normal for life, keeping a deadly secret in order to love the boys they love, simple as that. 

But suddenly he was brought out of his thinking when a hand tapped his shoulder, bringing him to an abrupt stop. "You know without being a mind reader, your thoughts are so loud," the man said with a chuckle. 

Asher turned to stare in the golden honey eyes of his boyfriend, "You should know it's not nice to sneak up on people when it's night," he responded with a smile of his own and pressing a kiss to the taller boys cheek.

"true, but still, what's on your mind?" Emmett prodded. 

"Oh you know, a sibling acting so arrogant that a deep secret should've been shared before they actually asked one of the sources," Asher told him a bit of annoyance lacing his words. 

"Yikes, so I take it the talk didn't go well?"

"Not at all sweet cheeks, but you can't expect anything less from her. Dramatics run through our veins," he jokes lightly. 

"Well I have an idea of making your night better," Emmett spoke a smirk growing. 

"oh? Do tell monsieur?" Asher questioned. 

"Come to my house for the night? Meet the rents and have some dinner, and during the night we can have fun," he suggested wiggling his brows suggestively. 

"Are you sure about me meeting them right now? After Bella now knowing and probably a Rosie fit?" Asher asked again, making Emmett laugh at his phrasing.

"You know Rose loves you enough to chill out when you're there, but of course it's fine! Plus Esme and Carlisle are excited to meet you for real this time and I may have told them you were already coming tonight," he said and if he were human his cheeks would be glowing red. 

"What! You told them I'm coming without telling me first! this is a trap and you know it, but I'll go because with how long you guys have been around then your cooking is amazing," Asher exclaimed but was very happy about the promise of there being food and that made Emmett beam. 

"Awesome, now hop on spider monkey. I didn't drive here and I know you can't get enough of me," Emmett winked and Asher blushed with a slap gracing Emmetts broad chest. 

"You are a menace Emmett," he told him while climbing on his back before they took off running through the forest.