Thats a wrap

When you're told life flashes in a blink of an eye, Asher didn't think that 15 years would have passed so fast. 

After their honeymoon it was decided that the two would explore the world. Rosalie and Luke decided not to go in the end, Rosalie really wanted to watch Renesmee grow up. Asher and Emmett understood, but it wasn't going to stop their plans to see the world together. 

Of course the two visited from time and time, showering the little girl with gifts from their travels and catching up. Renesmee always looked forward to seeing her uncles, her and Asher were always causing trouble when he was back. Making him her favorite out of all her uncles and Asher loved holding it above everyones head. 

Today was one of their trips back to the Cullens, who currently lived in Boston. They were going to high school again, but this time they had Renesmee and Jacob going with them. 

Asher made it a point to find someone like Nessie when he was traveling and he hit gold in South America. He found a man just like her, and he was over 100 years. That made everyones worry rest, they had a long time with her and of course Jacob. 

All of the Cullens who went to school were finally coming back and shocked seeing a jeep in their driveway. Alice, of course had known they were coming, but she kept it a secret with Edward. Renesmee rushed into the house finding her uncles sitting on the couch with Esme, talking about their latest adventure. 

"We were walking through the streets of Egypt and found this like underground market, and it was interesting to say the least. We would have brought stuff from that place, but honestly I don't think it'd make it onto the plane," Asher explained energetically, "I did find this necklace and thought it'd be the perfect gift for little ness, its made of pure jade stone! Perfect for my little virgo sweetie." 

"Uncle Ash! You didn't have to buy this for me," she complained as he wrapped the girl into a hug. 

"Nonsense crazy, you're the only kid I'll ever have the chance to spoil. So take it!" he insisted.

"Jesus Ash, don't suffocate the poor girl. She's already suffering high school again," Emmett intervened grabbing the girl from his husbands arms. "Good to see you kid, been awhile." 

"I missed you two," she told him quietly, "When are you guys going to stay for more than three days?" 

The married couple shared a look. They had been thinking about staying for a bit, spend some actual quality time as a family. "Me and your uncle will have to talk about it, but you can keep your hopes up," Emmett whispered and that made her even more excited. 

When the little moment was over all the others came inside, Jake scooped Nessie and stood by while everyone said hello to the travelers. 

"Long time no see big brother," Bella commented, "Two years almost?" 

He laughed, "Just a year bell,  I can't stay away from my favorite ladies for too long." he told her and grabbed her for a hug. 

"Yea sure, we all know Renesmee's made you go soft," she said lightly. 

"I can't deny that," he agrees. 

The family all sat around for hours just catching up on their lives, but Renesmee and Jake were outside getting away from all of them. 

It was exciting to hear all the stories Asher and Emmett had made over their year, but nothing beats the story of how they all became family in the end. Sure Edward still had a bit of bad blood with Asher, but they had talked many times throughout the years till Edward really understood. Plus Rosalie and Luke got married a few years after Renesmee was born, making the family feel really complete. It was a big classic wedding bash for Rose, it was something she had always wanted and Luke made it happen. Sometimes they'd join Asher and Emmett for a while, but Rosalie always came back to look after Renesmee even when she was supposedly all grown up. That was getting more true as the years went on, but she'll always be the little girl who brought peace to their little world. 

"You think if we stay with them for awhile Esme and Carlisle will make us go to school again?" Asher asked Emmett when everyone went on their own paths. 

"Most likely, we've gotta blend in somehow," he answered. 

"I loved not going to school though," ash complained. 

"You've gotta make sacrifices sometimes, love," Emmett told him. 

"I think I've had my fair share of self sacrifice." 

"Whatever, you'd do it for Ness in a heart beat," he argued.

"Yeah, you're right on that one," ash agreed. 

They just laughed with each other, accepting the fact they'd be going to endure another couple years but now they both would do anything for Renesmee. 

"I'll see you in school big boy," Asher smiled and started to walk into the darkness looking for something to hunt. 

They were returning to an entirely different world of school and they were definitely ready to see it. But it really was the right choice in the end, coming back for Renesmee and the family that had shaped them into the persons they are now even with all the distance. 

One thing that Asher knew was, if he hadn't come back to Forks he would have found Emmett no matter what. They were magnets, soulmates, each others lobsters. 

In Asher's life he couldn't think of out all the crazy things that had happened, meeting Emmett was the sanest one out of all of them. 

The End.