Let It Burn

Shayne

"Mmmhmm, fuck me baby!" I moaned and Nizani covered my mouth. I slapped her ass, jiggling it in my hand as she rode us both into ecstasy. My orgasm sent a surge of warmth all over my body as my toes curled against the sheets. Zan unmounted herself, laying her smooth naked body against mine and we kissed. I giggled at the taste of myself on her tongue as she rolled over onto her back while holding onto me, making me lay my head on her chest. Nizani and I had been lovers on and off since high school. We started off as close friends when we were just kids. As the years flew by we both found ourselves growing and hiding feelings that we didn't quite understand. But Nizani made the first move on my birthday when we were just sixteen years old and from there the rest was history.

I was her girl and she was my lil boo. She was my first everything. Nizani always made me feel like I was the best thing that ever happened to her. Unfortunately, back then I wasn't the only person she liked to make feel that way. She cheated, I cheated— and that was how I'd gotten involved with Darnell. I was so heartbroken the summer after our senior year in high school and Darnell always seemed to be begging for my attention. So I decided to give him some since Nizani and I had 'called it quits'. Everybody from my siblings to my Mama had gotten so used to me and Nizani being up under each other that I felt like I needed to show the world that I didn't need her ass to be happy.

But the girl still had my heart and she knew it. We ended up getting back together again just after the start of our Freshman year at University. And we made it through three years of college with just a couple bumps in the road. However, it didn't take long for me to get tired of hoe after hoe falling out of Nizani's closet so after the last time I was really through— and you couldn't tell me I wasn't because this bitch turned up pregnant. I'd been living in a quad on campus and Zan was one of my roommates. Even though her room was right next to mine, she almost always spent nights with me so most of her things were in my room.

The night I found out that she was not only already three months late on her period but that she'd been breaking off some random pass around from our school's cheerleading team I broke it off with her and threw all of her shit in front of her door piece by piece.

If we wasn't living out of the same dorm I probably would have set all that shit on fire, and please believe me the thought of doing it anyway did cross my mind. I listened to her sorry ass sob all night long through the wall. And a few weeks later Darnell and I started picking up where we left off.

Me and Nizani stayed friends because we promised each other early that we wouldn't let our relationship ruin our friendship regardless of what went down. But it was hard being around her constantly without ever thinking about the secrets we shared only after becoming lovers, our dreams, the sex. Whenever we'd chill I'd find myself looking at her and then she'd be looking at me and I'd wonder if she was thinking about kissing me too. But I had real love for Nizani and I think Darnell realized that quickly. We weren't too far into our relationship when he asked me if I loved women or just one woman and I told him that I had found women to be extraordinary creatures for as long as I could remember. Then he told me he didn't mind me having a female 'friend' to play with.

I was so surprised, but... pleased. With both Darnell and Nizani in the picture, I never found myself longing for a nut or anything else I could think of.

What was crazy about it was, now that I was married I was the only person Nizani wanted. I almost couldn't believe it took for her to really lose me to finally act right. But lately, having my cake and eating it too wasn't as fun as it would seem to be. With everything Darnell had going on like being off his meds he was more paranoid and jealous than usual. He used to get a kink out of watching us go for hours. Lately however, he couldn't even stand the sound of her name.