Still Down

Saniya

"I feel crazy right now," I giggled as Khalil squeezed my tit while sucking on my neck. "You feel crazy? You make me feel crazy," he mumbled against my skin before kissing it again. "I can see that," I said quietly before turning around in Khalil's lap and looking down at the bulge in his pants as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "You wanna put it in ya mouth?" Khalil asked as I leaned in to kiss him and I laughed. Just then my phone started ringing and I pulled it out to see my Mama calling me.

"Don't answer that," Khalil said as he grabbed my ass.

"If I don't she gone keep on callin'. Chilllll," I said as I kissed him one last time as he rocked me in his lap.

"Hey Mama," I tried to answer innocently.

"Bring yo fast ass in this house!" She demanded and I pushed Khalil back in his seat as he leaned me so far back my ass accidentally beeped the horn.

"Can I have company Mama?"

"Yeah. Stay in the living room. And Khalil needa be gone in an hour. Get in here." She hung up and I sucked on my bottom lip while looking at Khalil through low eyes. "Wanna chill and watch a movie?"

"Oh I can come inside now?" Khalil laughed and I rolled my eyes in a playful manner. "I don't think my step dad is home. Come on, my Mama obviously been spyin' on us from the cameras. Now she wanna spy on us from in the house."

"Ight. Hop out and put that code in at the gate," Khalil said while turning the key and starting the car. I got out and punched in the code before running back to get in the car as he pulled up. Khalil cruised up to the house blasting some freak ass Kevin Gates song that I didn't know and I just shook my head as I looked out the window thinking, This exactly why my step pops don't like yo stupid ass now. Doin' too fuckin' much.

When we pulled up I turned the radio all the way down upon seeing my stepdad sitting on the top step smoking a blunt while on the phone. "Hey baby girl," he greeted me as I began my walk up and I kissed his cheek. "Hey Pops. Mama inside?" He nodded while trying to blow his smoke away from me. "Hey Mr. Harris. How are you?" Khalil asked politely and Pops stood to his feet.

"I'm good. How are you Khalil?" He asked like he didn't really care to know.

"I'm good sir, thanks for asking. Listen, I just wanted to apologize to you for what happened the last time I was here. I want you to know I ain't mean no disrespect to you and definitely not Saniya."

"Okay," Pops sounded unmoved and I huffed. "Oh my gosh. Come on Khalil," I grabbed his hand and pulled him past my stepdad and into the house. "Aye," Mama said as she poked her head out of the kitchen. "Hey Mama," I greeted her with a smile. "Hey Ms. Suzette. How are you?" Khalil said from behind me and Mama did that lil smirk that always let me know she had a fierce attitude at the moment. "Hey. I'm fine Khalil, how are you?" She replied.

"I'm good, thank you. Thanks for having me," Khalil said.

"Glad to have you Khalil. Aye, Saniya. Your Daddy called and said he's been try'n reach you," Mama said while folding her arms and putting all her weight on one foot. "I know that," I tried to mumble while looking away.

"Well you make sure you give him a call back once your company is gone since you know that," Mama sassed and I huffed while pulling Khalil into the living room. I grabbed the remote and we sat beside each other as I flipped through the channels. "You want somethin' to drink? We got juice, soda, water."

"Yeah baby, let me get a soda," Khalil requested as he got comfortable. I took off my blazer and dropped it beside him as I got up to go see what the kitchen had to offer. I grabbed a couple cans of soda and jumped to get a big bag of chips from off the top of the fridge for the two of us. But when I turned to leave the kitchen I saw Mama sitting at the table trying to wipe tears off her face quietly.

"Mama? What's wrong?" I asked as I approached her and she just shook her head. "Nothin' Saniya, I'm fine. Gone enjoy your company baby," she told me but I refused. I took the seat next to her.

"Respectfully, no ma'am. Are you mad at me for hanging out with Khalil?" She shook her head no again. "I don't particularly care for Khalil. But you a kid Saniya. You gone do whatchu gone do. I can't be mad atchu for that."

"Then why you in here cryin' Mama?"

Mama sighed and stood to her feet. She stood behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders before kissing my cheek. "You don't gotta worry about me, ight? I promise." Mama left the kitchen and I listened to her heels stomp all the way up the stairs before I sucked my teeth and got up myself. I rejoined Khalil in the living room and flopped down next to him throwing his can of soda in his lap.

"What's wrong bae?"

I shook my head with my face all pinched up. "I don't wanna talk about it Khalil," I said while crossing my arms and legs. "Naw I know what it is. You need a lil love, don't you?" Khalil leaned in and started kissing my neck. I held my hand up to try and tell him to stop.

"No Khalil. I just need a minute, ight?" I asked but he kept kissing my skin. "Naw, what you need is to stop playin' girl. Actin' like I don't know what you want," he chuckled against my skin as he pushed my legs open and started caressing my thigh. "You don't know what I want Khalil, chill. My Mama is upstairs and my step dad is God knows where. Just relax," I said, pushing him away, only for him to come back like a magnet.

"No, you relax. I got you girl, you remember how I had you last time?" Khalil asked as his hand inched up my skirt and I shook my head while still trying to tell him to chill the fuck out and push him away when all of a sudden Sammy appeared in my field of vision and he snatched Khalil up and started dragging him towards the door. "Ya bitch ass lucky if I put my hands on you I wouldn't be able to stop! You bet not never show yo ugly ass face round here again," he growled while dragging Khalil towards the door. He opened it while punching in the code to the gate on the keypad next to the door. "I'm closing my gate in 60 seconds. You better have yo ass on the other side of it by then or you mine bitch!" He threw Khalil and his book bag down the wall of steps and I gasped as I watched him lay there struggling to get up. "Fifty-nine, fifty-eight," he started to count and Khalil scurried to his feet fishing his keys out of his pocket. He hopped into his car and pulled off so fast he made the tires smoke.

"Pops—," I started as he came back inside and stood at the monitor watching Khalil speed down the driveway. He turned around breathing like he'd just run a marathon or something. "Are you okay?!" I nodded while biting my lip. He turned back to the monitor and put his hand on the wall as he watched Khalil inch towards the gate. As he approached it Pops punched in the close code. Khalil had barely made it out before the gate closed behind his car, smacking the bumper.

He turned around to face me and he took a deep breath before he spoke, "I don't want you seein' him no more." I shook my head. "You can't stop us from seein' each other," I stood my ground. "I'm sorry. Was I mistaken or was he not just trying to make you do somethin' you ain't wanna do?!" I shook my head in Khalil's defense without saying anything.

"So, 'no, chill, relax Khalil,' means nothing to either of you?" He asked in the flattest tone with the straightest face.

"Khalil was just fuckin' around."

"Yeah, well his lil stupid ass gone fuck around and find out. I ain't playin'. Don't bring him around here no more. Suzette!" He went jogging up the stairs and calling after my Mama and all I could do was fall to my ass on the bottom step and cry.