Creep

Suzette
The Next Day

"I gotta show you all the clothes I took out for the church's fashion show, girl! Come on," I told Jen as I started up the stairs.

"Show me. And oh my God, Sue. That salad you made for lunch was so good and fresh. I might be slim and trim but I've never been a salad girly. What's your secret?"

I chuckled. "I make the dressing myself. I'll give you my recipe."

"Please do. And where did you get this outfit, Sue? You look so damn good."

I smirked. "Oh you're full of compliments today... My girlfriend Tee. She always get me right, you want her number?"

"Yeah, send me her Instagram."

Once we got to my closet I watched Jen's jaw drop at the mountain of clothes I had stacked on the island last night before bed. "Damn girl, you still got clothes in these cabinets and drawers?" Jen asked and I laughed.

"Still way too many. Sammy usually has his aunt or my son dropping gifts off for me once a week. Our garbage is full of those big ass Louis shopping bags and Hermes boxes and shit."

"Oh you done struck gold, girl. I see whatchu doin' here. I ain't mad at ya," she said with a chuckle and I shook my head. "You good boo?" I strolled up on her just to push a big curl out her face.

"Yeah, I'm straight," Jen lied with a shrug of the shoulders.

I laughed while looking her up and down. "No you ain't," I joked to get her laughing with me and it worked. "Okay maybe I ain't straight. But I'm good."

"Are you? We've been seein'... quite a bit of each other lately. But you always change the subject when we get to talkin' about you."

She sighed and looked down into my eyes like she could see my soul. "I'm not. But a little more time in your presence and I just might be," she said as her hands found my hips and she snatched me close. I blushed as she took deep breaths against me.

"I had a lot of fun with you yesterday," she whispered in my ear and I bit my lip. "You're using me and I can't believe I actually like it," I said with a shiver as she got to kissing my skin.

"You damn sure do like it. You love it. Ate me damn near off the bone!"

"Damn near? Don't make me remind you how I had you squirting and stuttering and running from me,"
I said with a raised brow as my hand flew to her neck. I squeezed it as Jen's hand slid down my ass and she attempted touching this pussy through my this thick ass denim garment. "Maybe I do need you to remind me," she said with soft eyes. Just before Jen could try to kiss me I heard, "Oh shit," from the door and Jen and I both turned to see Sammy standing there with his hand beneath his chin like he was intrigued. "Well this just got a whole lot more interesting," Jen practically moaned while sucking on my neck and I shivered. Sammy came and stood right behind me and started licking the other side of my neck.

"So I come home ready to give you this dick and I catch yo ass doin' this, huh?" He mumbled, squeezing his arm around my stomach. I laughed. "What's wrong witchu?" I asked and he laughed with me all the while still kissing my skin. "Can you stay in the middle like this? You think you can handle that?"

"You think you can handle it?" I asked back while staring Jen in the eye and she started biting that pretty bottom lip of hers. "You down?" I asked Jen with my hand down her skirt and she nodded as she began to kiss me down.

"My husband ain't the only one who likes to watch," she said with that seductive smile and a twist of her shoulders. I chuckled. "Is that right?" I asked and she nodded. "I'd love to sit back and enjoy the show," she said against my lips before Sammy spun me around and picked me up. "Don't be late," I almost whispered before I got to kissing on Sammy.