Sweet Thang

Suzette

I stood at the kitchen counter stirring and folding the thick paste-like batter I had just whipped up from my original brownie recipe. Sammy had asked me for somethin' sweet as soon as we got comfortable on the jet to come home. And I had to ask him was he being nasty just to make sure we wasn't getting any of our wires crossed and the most wicked smile grew on his lips. After bending me over the damn seat in front of an open window he made it clear that he wanted me to get in the kitchen and put something in the oven.

Tahiti was absolutely incredible— or at least what we saw of it. The water was so clear and we went and laid on the beach almost everyday and fell asleep to the sound of crashing waves every night. We visited a waterfall, a volcano and we even swam with whales. I'd never seen anything so freaking beautiful. We ate so good and poured liquor down each other's throats before doing unfathomable things to each other. It was so nice to get away and still be able to have as much privacy as we did. Don't get me wrong, this lil country girl is plenty cultured. I've done a good share of traveling. But the level of luxury Sammy had exposed me to had previously been far beyond my reach. The villa we stayed in was so big it probably could have been on an island of its own and there was a whole staff of maids, butlers and cooks so it's needless to say that there really wasn't anything we lacked.

All of that was nice. But nothing could have topped the feelings I experienced from simply spending time with Sammy. Most days it was literally all I wanted to do.

After popping the pan of brownie batter into the oven I got out the broom to sweep the kitchen floor and then I started washing the few dirty dishes I had made. And then I heard Chaka Khan's Sweet Thing flowing loudly out of a speaker somewhere and I started laughing.
Knowing Sammy he was about to come in here with one of two energies. He was either in the mood to play or in the mood to try to do something nasty to me. Not even a few seconds after the legendary soul singer began to sing her love song, did I hear Sammy snapping his fingers as he crept up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, moving me to the rhythm along with him while kissing from my cheek down to my neck. I tittered.

"What you up to Sammy?" I asked in a little voice.

"You know this our song girl, don't front. What you doin' in here cleanin', huh? You know I got somebody for that." I shook my head. "I only made a few dishes. But you can gone head and let her go. I can take care of that." I looked back to see him furrowing his eyebrows as if he was confused. "I thought you didn't clean," Sammy said while pecking my lips and I laughed. Niggas. "I clean. But I wasn't about to clean up behind no nigga that wasn't my husband." He tapped my ass so hard I jumped a little and bit down on my lip.

"Come on, put that stuff down and dance with me Sweetheart."

I shook my head to politely decline his offer. "Unt-uh. I wanna get this out the way so I can relax and I put that somethin' sweet in the oven like you told me. I made brownies, they should be ready to come out soon. I put peanut butter cups in them. I know you like that." He grinned. "That's cute Sweetheart. Maybe I'll have one after I nibble on you." Sammy continued kissing on me and I rested my head against his chest to give him my lips only for a little while. "Aye, come on. It's just me and you right now. Leave this alone." He peeled the dish gloves off my hands before spinning me around to dance with him. This time I didn't even object. We danced and bopped to our song and Sammy sang, "You are my Sweet Thang, Sweet Thaaaang," in the pitchiest of tones and I cracked up. "You still callin' me that after all these years when you got me," I said barely above a whisper.

Sammy stood still and his hands slid from my waist onto my ass as he looked down into my eyes. "I always had you. Don't get it twisted." I stood on my tippy toes to ask for a kiss and Sammy laughed. "Short ass," he teased before kissing me. I watched him watch me as he dipped his tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it before tickling it with mine. I didn't even mean to scratch the back of his neck as I held it but I did and Sammy picked me up and sat me on the kitchen table.

"We got time?" I smirked. "I can suck ya dick," I said with a gentle shrug of the shoulders. "You want me to put my dick in ya mouth?" He asked before biting his lip. I hopped to my feet before dropping to my knees and snatching those gray joggers down his legs. "Yeah, I love it when you put your dick in my mouth." I pulled Sammy out of his boxers and watched him somehow grow even bigger before me. I started off stroking him slowly as I looked up into his eyes before wrapping my lips around that lollipop.

I was sucking him tickling that dick with my tongue like I wanted him to cum right then and there. As the time passed us by I could feel Sammy inching closer and closer to his nut with every minute. The moans escaping his lips was sounding like some good music to my ears and they served as motivation to keep it good and sloppy just like my man liked it. Sammy gently slipped his hand around the back of my neck and caressed the skin behind my ear. "This dick yours forever baby," he moaned as he pulled me in by the neck and I he by his balls. "Mmm," I moaned on his dick nearly ready to laugh. This was the second time he'd told me that but my little ego was nowhere near tired of hearing it.

Sammy continued moaning and talking to me all through the head and when he was so close to cumming I just knew. "Fuck you gone make this dick bust so crazy SuSu. Tell me where you want that shit. You want me to cum on your face? What? Or down your throat?" I looked up silently and winked at him.
"You nasty fuckin' bitch. Ooou you ready to get this nut down that throat? I'ma cum all in that pretty little mouth just for you." And within the next minute Sammy was letting off down my throat just like he'd promised me. I stayed on my knees to help Sammy get himself together as he stood there breathing all heavy.

He pulled me up by my neck kissing me down while pinning me against the counter and slipping his hand up the front of my shirt.

The sweetest scent filled my nostrils as I stood there wrapped up in my man. His lips were traveling all over me when I rolled my eyes to the ceiling because I knew if I let those brownies stay in the oven for too much longer I would probably end up ruining the pan. "Bae, the brownies," I whined as his lips found their way back to mine and I fell into kissing him. "What?" He mumbled against my lips and I started to laugh. "Your brownies baby."

"Damn." He bit down on his lip while taking his hand from off my titty to sit it on my ass. "Listen, go clean yourself up and I'll take them out and let them cool for a lil bit while I take care of the kitchen."

"Then you gone take care of me?" He asked while staring into my eyes and kissing me. "Don't I always?"

He smiled and squeezed on me. "I just rolled up. I'll be in our spot when you done. Ight?" I nodded quietly and I pecked his lips before watching him walk out of the kitchen. I washed my hands before grabbing an oven towel to pull those brownies out of the oven and slide them in the fridge so they'd cool a little faster. Then I finished those dishes I had started and wiped down the counters just to make a little time pass and I swept the floor like I'd meant to do earlier.

After all of that cleaning I washed my hands once again and I took and sliced those brownies before stacking a few on a plate to take to Sammy. I found him sitting back smoking with his feet up in our favorite spot to cuddle in on the couch. He sat his blunt in the ashtray on the end table as he watched me approach him. My husband pulled me down into his lap as I held the plate in my hand up to draw his attention to it. "Here's your sweet thing," I giggled as he kissed that spot on my neck that always made me laugh. "Oh that's my sweet thang?" Sammy asked, taking the plate from me to sit it aside.

"Uh huh," I replied with a nod.

"You my Sweet Thang." We laughed, smiled, and kissed.