Happy Feelin's

Suzette
July

"I still can't believe y'all done talked us into not sharing a room, this ain't even gone be fun!" Erykah complained and I rolled my eyes while shaking my head. "Girl grow up. Don't nobody wanna be up under y'all funky asses for a week." I laughed and both of my sisters smacked their teeth as we walked into the lobby of the astonishingly luxurious Shangri-La hotel.
Sammy had booked our room and put my name on it so he could check in yesterday. I waited around and allowed my sisters to check in first before approaching the desk. "Hello," I said with a small smile as I handed the desk clerk my ID and told her my name. "Alright Mrs. Woods the Shangri-La suite is all ready for you. It is on the top floor and your room number is 777. Please enjoy your stay madame," the concierge spoke warmly and I replied, "Thank you so much," as she handed over my key along with my identification and I headed towards the elevator with my sisters.

"So when are we meeting for dinner? I wanna get freshened up a bit," I said while pressing the button.

"We can meet in a few hours. Come to my room after y'all get settled in and everything. We all on the same floor?" Erykah asked as the elevator came and we stepped into the mahogany box. I shrugged. "I'm on the sixth floor," Dawny replied while looking at the pamphlet that held her room key. "Me too," Erykah smiled and I chuckled. "I'm on seven," I said while pressing the silver buttons and watching big purple rings light up around them.

"See. Y'all corny butts should have just went along with my idea," Erykah said as I shook my head. "Oh hush. Girl we got seven days to link up all over Paris. We goin' to the museum in the mornin'. Don't nobody wanna be up under yo lazy butt all night," I told her.

"Okay and I been saying that," Dawny finally agreed with me. The elevator dinged and we said goodbye as they got off. "See you around seven, girl!" Erykah called out just before the elevator doors shut and I rode up to my floor and found my room.

I used my key to get in and immediately started chuckling seeing rose petals scattered on the floor as soon as I opened the door. I walked in, parking my bags by the door and giggled to myself as I realized that Outstanding by The Gap Band was bumping heavy through a speaker somewhere. The room was so damn big this place looked more like an apartment than a hotel. "I know this nigga did not book us here. Damn look at the tower," I said as I noticed there was a deck that wrapped all the way around the side of the room. It was nearly as big as mine. I took off my jacket and threw it over the handle of my suitcase before walking further inside. As I walked around the crazy large suite I saw candles lit all around, a little moment with champagne on ice and chocolate was set up by the couch, and finally I found Sammy sitting at the foot of a dramatically large bed with his shirt buttoned only at his naval.

"Hey Sammy. All this for me?" I cheesed, standing between his legs and kissing him as he locked me in his arms. He stood and towered over me as his arms wrapped around and squeezed my waist as our tongues danced like we were their jam. "Nobody but you. How was your flight honey, huh? I missed you so damn much." Sammy grabbed me up squeezing my ass and I was just all his, okay? "It was good bae," I said in between kisses. "And I missed you more."

"Dance with me Sweetness," Sammy said and we started bopping around the room just like we would back in the day. I giggled as he twirled me around.

"Remember skatin' to this song?" He asked as we continued to dance around the bed and I nodded while holding back the laugh that wanted to escape my lips. "I remember you bustin' yo tail try'na show off for all them lil skeezers."