Chapter 4

{ Note - The last 5 chapters were adapted from a site where the book is not completely translated so I will dot the next chapters from another site and might be a little too in detail. I sincerely apologize for my carelessness. Bear with me.}

Jungkook drove his own modified jeep, and it was a little late when he returned to the Jadeite Mountain.

"Big Brother."  Huai heard the sound of his big brother's parking long before he shouted when people approached him.

" Huai, don't you sleep at this night? You don't have to go to work tomorrow?" Jungkook looked at his watch in surprise. It was already one o'clock in the morning. It stands to reason that his healthy, almost perverted brother of biological clock should have fallen asleep.

"I'm the boss. I won't go to work, and no one dares to check my post."  Huai shook the red wine glass in his hand and invited, "Have a drink together?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, put the car key into his trouser pocket, walked over and sat across from  Huai.

 Huai poured Jungkook a glass of red wine, Jungkook took a sip, frowned, and said, "Why do all of you who come back from studying abroad like to drink red wine?"

"I like its taste, I don't know what other people say."  Huai explained.

"What kind of taste? It's not pleasant to drink at all. It's the real man who drinks white wine. I will get the Erguotou back someday." Jungkook disagreed.

"Big Brother." Huai didn't know how to pick it up. He could follow this topic, but he knew that Big Brother could hear the intention in his words.

"Oh ... I stayed with them for a long time and said that I am used to it." In fact, Jungkook has long found that the family members seem to be unable to bear their too simple and rude words or actions. Although they never said it, they were embarrassed. But he can't hide himself.

 Huai naturally knows who they are. In fact, since the elder brother became a soldier, the feelings of the two brothers have gradually become a little rusty. Unlike when they were young, they always chatted together, played football, and even discussed girls. Many times  Huai will feel that his elder brother is closer to his comrades than to his own brother.

"Brother, why did you go to be a special soldier?"  Huai asked.

"I went to a military school. Isn't it strange to be a special force?" Jungkook gave his younger brother a strange look.

"Yeah."  Huai laughed, "I think you changed a lot after you came back. Before, we obviously had many common hobbies."

"Then do you think it was caused by soldiers, or sickness?" Jungkook shook his wine glass carelessly.

"Brother, you have recovered."  Huai doesn't like Jungkook's state of being a patient.

"Is it interesting for you to brainwash yourself like this every day?" Jungkook smiled self-deprecatingly. "I'm going to be cured. Can you be careful with me every day, my mother still gives me a blind date everywhere?"

"Big Brother!"  Huai didn't want to hear Big Brother say that.

"I know what you are going to say. In fact, during this time when I got home, I have long found myself out of place with this family."

"Brother, this is your home, where you grew up!"  Huai couldn't help shouting, he didn't like his attitude of treating him as an outsider.

"What are you doing? Quietly ..." Jungkook was startled and raised his hand to press, "Don't be excited."