Chapter 14

Today is Sunday, the day when the two families of Jeon and Manoban met for the first time as relatives, which is also equivalent to the wedding banquet of Lisa and Jungkook. The time is set at six o'clock in the evening, and the place is on the top floor of the Emperor Building.

Jungkook counted the time, took Jae, and appeared on the downstairs of Lisa's house in a jeep on time.

Lisa wore a short pink cheongsam and the same color high heels made the slender legs thinner, standing slim, like a pink lotus in the lotus pond.

Hearing the sound of the car coming, Lisa flicked her long hair swayed by the wind and moved towards the direction of the jeep. Until she saw Jungkook's face through the windshield, she smiled slowly.

Jungkook felt that his foot brake was a little hard, and he froze for a moment and glanced at Jae. He saw Jae still lowering his head while playing puzzles, and then he turned around safely.

At this time, Lisa took the initiative to open the door of the passenger seat and sat up, watching Jungkook smiled and said, "Let's go."

Jungkook 's gaze slipped from Lisa 's face to the neck covered by the cheongsam collar, to the raised chest, the concave waist, and the thighs looming in the slightly split hem.

Lisa naturally couldn't ignore the men's so close and hot eyes. She looked back at Jungkook with some helplessness and smiled tolerantly: "If you want to kiss, kiss now, I will make it up before getting off the car."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed instantly and asked with some uncertainty: "Are you inviting me?"

"If you think so ..."

"Then I'm welcome ..."

Familiar jeep, familiar co-pilot seat, and men's increasingly skilled kissing skills. Lisa reached out for the first time and tried to hug the man. For the first time, she didn't have to urge the other person to voluntarily send her lips. For the first time, she was helpless after being forced.

People often don't know what they need or do. So Lisa will do it wholeheartedly when she understands, regardless of the ending.

From the moment she understood that she needed to spend the rest of her life with Jungkook, Lisa had seen the way ahead when she promised Jungkook that she would slowly fall in love with each other.

I am willing to take a few more steps towards you and try to reach you. If I can't meet happiness, I am willing to find it with you.

Jungkook still evacuated Lisa's lips, and his thumb flicked Lisa's cheeks with a slight blush, waiting for Lisa to open his eyes.

The clear eyes with water vapor are all domineering figures.

"Click!"

Jae pressed a jigsaw puzzle stuck in the middle hard, because the strength was a little strong, and made a slight noise, waking up the silent two.

Lisa glanced sideways and found that the back row was still sitting in Jae, quickly sitting straight and pushing Jungkook out.

"Jae, you also came to pick up your mother. I'm so sorry that  mother didn't saw you." Lisa  smiled embarrassingly at Jae in the back row.

Jae pressed the last jigsaw in his hand before giving alms to Lisa, and then quickly lowered his head.

"Why don't you tell me that Jae is here?" Lisa thought of acting in front of a five- or six-year-old child, performing such an unsuitable scene for a child, and suddenly it was impossible.

"You're the one who seduces me as soon as you come up." Jungkook firmly refused.

"You ..." Although it was not the first day that Jungkook dumped the pot, Lisa was still flustered.