Chapter 53

In order to accompany Jae to learn to speak, Lisa and Jungkook took two days off, took Jae to the place he usually went to, taught him to know different things, and learned to say their names. When they got home, the two accompanied Jae to play puzzles, inadvertently guiding him to talk more. Even the family of three played landlords again, so the most slippery words of Jae added "Wang fried, plane, company, I won." In addition to "Father and Mom".

After all, they both have work and can't stay with Jae for a long time. So two days later, the two decided to send Jae to the interest class. They wanted to have Li Zihao 's little talk, and Jae would learn faster.

Lisa took Jae to the door of the classroom and squatted down to ask: "Mother put some snacks in the schoolbag. You will remember to give them to the children for a while. But don't you eat more than you know."

Jae nodded cleverly.

"Ok??"

"Jae knows."Jae smiled embarrassedly and replied, thinking of his mother's request to talk more.

"Jae is awesome." Lisa rubbed Jae's soft hair and said, "Mom will pick you up from work. You are here to play with Xiaohao and Liangliang."

"Jae knows." Jae nodded and agreed.

"And ... the phone watch on your hand,  mother taught you to use it yesterday. Call Mom and Dad if you have anything to know." Lisa used to use the watch function of the phone watch to probe the situation of Jae, now Jae can talk, so Jae can call herself if she has something to do.

"Jae knows." Jae raised the watch on his hand and retold the things his mother told him last night. "The first key is dad, the second key is mom. If you can't get it ... press three." No ... the key ... is the phone of grandparents ... at home. "

"What else?" Lisa encouraged.

"In case of ... danger ... dial button 4 ... 110." Jae replied.

"What else?" Lisa continued to ask.

"Remember ... the phone of Mom and Dad ... the address of the house ..." Jae answered.

"Do you remember?"

"Jae ... remember." Jae's memory is good. Yesterday, Mom and Dad Jae remembered as soon as they reported their mobile phone number, and they remembered their home address.

"Jae is the smartest child." Lisa couldn't help holding Jae and kissed again.

Jae blushed and smiled a little shyly.

"Jae, you're here, I haven't seen you for several days." Li Zihao, a friend sent by my father, saw Jae from afar, ran away from his father, and ran to Lisa say hello.

"Little ... Howe." Jae remembered the name of his little playmate, although he never shouted.

"Jae, Jae, are you calling me?" Li Zihao saw that the child he had known for more than a month was finally willing to talk to himself, and he jumped up and down with excitement. Speak. "

Professor Li Ran, Li Zihao's father, also came over at this time, and naturally heard Jae's voice just now, looking at Lisa with some surprises and doubts.

Lisa nodded at the other party with a happy face, and Professor Li Ran immediately understood that although he didn't know the reason, Jae recovered, so he happily said to the other party: "Congratulations."

"Thank you."

Jae naturally saw the father of his little friend, remembering that her mother had taught herself, and seeing the elders wanted to say hello, so when Professor Li 's eyes fell back on him, Jae immediately greeted him with a smile on his face: " Uncle ... good uncle. "