Chapter 7

On the last day of every working day, the Jeon family used to sit together for dinner and talk about what happened this week. But most of the time Jeon's mother is telling some gossip she heard outside. For example, at which charity dinner did you meet Mrs. XX, her daughter was smart and capable, beautiful and generous.

At this time, the three fathers and sons of the Jeon family just bowed their heads in silence and did not show much interest. Mother Jeon was consciously bored, and she put a chopsticks and greens in Jae's bowl.

"Mom, boys should have more meat," Jungkook said.

"What do you know, children should be well-balanced in nutrition. Later, when you get married and move out, you can't just give Jae a meat dish." Jeon Mu ordered.

Jeon's father heard this sentence, and then remembered to ask  Huai: "How is the Manoban's cooperation case?"

"It has already been signed. Tomorrow I will let the finance pass the first fund."  Huai said after another glance at Mrs. Jeon, "Mom can start preparing for the wedding."

"Really? Then I have to discuss it with Mrs. Manoban, and I don't know what kind of wedding Lisa likes." Jeon's mother saw the eldest son's wedding was finally settled, and she was so excited that she wanted to call Aunt  Er immediately. phone.

"Why don't you ask me what wedding I like?" Jungkook looked at the excited mother and asked a little funny.

"Do you also have an idea? Then you talk about it." Jeon mother asked her son happy when she saw her son.

"If you are so complicated, you just need to get a certificate," Jungkook said.

"No!" Jeon's mother immediately disagreed. "How can such a big marriage, just end up getting a certificate."

"You want to get a luxury wedding for a century, then invite a bunch of business celebrities that I don't know, and make me perform on stage like a monkey, and it's annoying to think of it." Jungkook really doesn't like that kind In the scene, my face was dark.

Mother Jeon always remembered what Dr. Li had told him. When the eldest son changed his face, he dared not persevere anymore, and looked at her husband and second son aside for help.

"We don't want to do anything about the wedding, mainly because the two of them like it." Jeon's father received a hint from his wife.

"Yes, yes, and Lisa." Mrs. Jeon seemed to find new hope. "Most girls want a grand wedding. By the way, honeymoon travel is still popular."

"Yes, brother, you will decide after discussing with Miss Lisa." Qin Huai also persuaded.

Jungkook's thoughts did not stop at the wedding, but stopped on the mother's honeymoon. It seems that a long time ago, I talked about this topic while squatting with my comrades in a deep forest.

What did they say at that time? For the future, for the wedding, and for the other half of yourself, everyone seems to have a good wish, but now only one person has come to this step.

"Jungkook?" Jeon mother saw the eldest son did not know what she was thinking, the expression on her face was a little sad, could not help but cried out carefully.

Jungkook suddenly recovered, seeing his mother's face upset, and his father and younger brother's worried expressions, and feeling weak again. This is also the case, as long as you have a little mood swings, the family treats you like a thin ice, as if you are a fragile product and it will break off when you touch it.

But the more they do this, the more uncomfortable they are, and the more worried they are, a vicious circle.

"I'll go to Lisa to discuss tomorrow." Jungkook said.