Chapter 50

Lisa's recent inspiration is good. The design draft was completed a week earlier than expected. In addition, the designer's attendance system was already loose. Lisa simply took a vacation for her and went to the interest class to take Jae out.

During this time Lisa was in a hurry to design the design, Jungkook was busy with the property company, and Jae was kept in the interest class for longer and longer. Although Jae can't speak, Lisa can still see from the movement that Jae can't wait to run to her every time she picks up Jae. Jae hopes his parents can stay with him more.

Lisa remembered that Jungkook said that Jae likes to eat desserts from Kemi Restaurant, so Lisa led Jae to Kemi Restaurant at noon that day.

"Jae, shall we eat pasta?" Lisa asked through the menu.

Jae sat opposite LIsa and nodded cleverly.

"Then two portions of pasta." Lisa pointed to a bolognese noodle on the menu. "Finally, I will come to your restaurant's signature dessert."

"Sorry ma'am, our signature dessert is sold out." The waiter said apologetically.

Jae's big bright eyes dimmed as soon as he heard the news.

Lisa looked distressed and couldn't help but say: "How can it be sold out so quickly, can you help me?"

"Sorry ma'am, our signature desserts are served daily in limited quantities. Only 30 servings per day have been sold out." The waiter said apologetically.

"I'm sorry, Jae,  mom will take you early tomorrow, okay, and today's family is sold out." Lisa looked at Jae to appease. "Why don't we order other desserts, you see this ice kingdom looks It looks delicious. "

Jae looked at the menu with some disappointment, the interest was not very big.

"Is the chef who made dessert off work?" A familiar male voice suddenly sounded, Lisa turned her head suspiciously and found that Shen Ximing in a suit didn't know when to stand beside the waiter.

"Mr. Shen, our dessert master has not yet finished work." The waiter obviously knew Shen Ximing.

"I'll give Steven a call later. I'll trouble you to ask the pastry chef to make another dessert." Shen Ximing and this restaurant's owner Steven are good friends.

"No, the boss explained, if Mr. Shen wants to eat, you can order it at any time." The waiter said.

"Then trouble you to send a copy here." Shen Ximing said.

The waiter nodded with a smile and walked away quietly with the menu.

Shen Ximing then turned his head to Lisa and smiled lightly: "It's so coincident that you come here to eat."

"Yeah." Lisa smiled. "Thank you just now."

Shen Ximing smiled and turned to Jae and asked, "This is?"

"My son." Lisa introduced without hesitation, "Jae, this uncle just gave you his dessert, thank  uncle."

Jae had already stared at this strange uncle with wide eyes. When he saw the other person coming, Jae gave a big smile.

Shen Ximing was shocked when he heard that this was Lisa's child, but it quickly came back. This should be Jungkook's child.

"Jae doesn't talk, he smiles at you to thank you," Lisa explained.

Shen Ximing nodded understandingly, looked around and asked, "Is it you? Jungkook?"

"Jungkook is at work, we are going to find him after lunch." Lisa asked, "How about you, come alone?"