Chapter 13

In a shopping mall in the Imperial City, Jungkook took Jae to choose a new jigsaw. Jungkook threw the jigsaw that Jae ordered into his shopping cart while looking at the phone.

After a round of shopping and checkout, the cashier saw the three large and complicated puzzles inside and admired: "Dude, you are a fan."

Jungkook smiled and said, "I am not, my son is."

The cashier looked at the little boy sitting in the shopping cart in amazement. His expression was a little stunned.

Jungkook settled the bill and pushed the shopping cart to the parking lot. He walked and talked to Jae: "Why didn't your mother find me these days? She hasn't used the card I gave her, is it not? What should I buy? "

Jungkook recalled Lisa's expression when they split up last time. He seemed to find something and began to deny himself: "Do n't she like me giving her a card, should n't she? She obviously likes money. Or she prefers shares ? But I can't give her the shares. "

"Shall we go find her for dinner." Jungkook thought the idea was very good. "You haven't seen her since she became your mother."

"good or not?"

Jae didn't take care of his silly dad, and stared at the newly purchased jigsaw, while Jungkook directly agreed with Jae, and after loading the things on the car, a WeChat message was sent to Lisa.

(I'll come to you for dinner.)

Lisa, who was drawing pictures in a secluded coffee shop, took the phone at random after hearing the phone prompt, frowned after seeing the message, and after thinking about it for a moment, sent a location to share the past.

Jungkook smiled with satisfaction at Lisa's reply and drove to his destination.

About half an hour later, Jungkook appeared at the door of the cafe holding Jae, and at a glance he saw Lisa in the corner.

"How many sirs?" The waiter approached.

Jungkook shook his head and pointed in Lisa's direction, and the waiter retreated immediately. Jungkook put Jae on the ground and took his hand to walk slowly. When the sunlight dropped Jungkook's figure on the drawing drawn by Lisa, Lisa suddenly looked up.

"Come." Lisa smiled.

Jungkook seemed to be flashed by something dazzling, blinked his eyes unconsciously, and then leaned over and kissed Lisa's corner.

Perhaps it was Jungkook who would be kissed every time he met. Lisa had no more emotions, and her eyes followed Jungkook's left hand, looking at the child who was not yet high on the table.

"This is Jae?" Lisa asked.

"Huh." Jungkook nodded without further explanation.

Lisa is a children's wear designer, and she likes children very much. Besides, Jaeis very cute. Lisa left the seat and squatted in front of Jae, smiling kindly: "Hello Jae, I am Lisa . "

Jae looked up at Lisa, but there was no more reaction.

Lisa gave Jungkook a surprised look and asked, "Does he not like me?"

"He just doesn't like talking." The Jeon family didn't introduce Jae too much except to the Manoban family that Jae was the orphan of Jungkook's comrade-in-arms, so Lisa was not very clear about Jae. .

"Do you remember me?" Lisa tried to communicate with Jae again. "In the hotel lobby that day, the aunt accidentally knocked your toy."

Jae blinked, still not speaking.