Chapter 25

Li Min, who was originally sitting in the car, suddenly saw a man rushing out and beating his sweetheart, and immediately frightened out of the co-pilot seat, almost blocking Wu Yuan while Lisa was holding Jungkook's arm. At the same time, she  shouted to the security guard on the side: "Security, call the police."

"Don't call the police." Lisa quickly stopped the security guard who was about to call the police. She turned back and angeredJungkook. "What are you doing, let go."

"The two of you gave me up." Jungkook now looked at this little white face more and more discomfited, and the weak one couldn't even make a break with one hand, and now there are two women protecting her one after the other.

"I won't let it. You can do it if you have the ability to see if a big man dares to beat a woman." Li Min yelled at Jungkook with staring eyes.

"A man is so embarrassed by two women who protect you." Jungkook despised Liu Yuan.

"I......"

"I guard my boyfriend to take care of you." Li Min couldn't see his sweetheart being despised and shouted in front of Liu Yuan. It was just that she shocked three people at once.

Lisa would like to tell her that your secret of years of secret love has just been revealed to the world.

Liu Yuan, who was still struggling, suddenly stopped looking at Li Min's profile.

Jungkook blinked and waited for the brain to finish his calculation, then released Liu Yuan's hand and said with a smile: "Your boyfriend, why don't say it early."

Then he patted Liu Yuan's shoulder and said misunderstanding, misunderstanding, and looked back at Lisa in a good mood. Seeing that his wife's face was black, he immediately became guilty.

"Why are you here?" Lisa asked.

"I'll pick you up from work." Jungkook begged.

Lisa frowned and asked, "You come to pick me up, what about Jae?"

"In the car." Jungkook pointed in the direction of the car.

"You left him in the car alone?" Lisa looked at the jeep parked on the roadside. She couldn't believe Jungkook actually left Jae in the car alone.

"I ... I will go back now." Jungkook originally wanted to say that he had locked the car door, but looking at his wife's face was too scary, so she could only go back obediently.

When Li Min and Liu Yuan saw Lisa three or two sentences,as she scolded the man who had just been so fierce, and suddenly looked at Lisa with four eyes full of doubt.

"It's really embarrassing, senior, are you okay." Lisa quickly apologized to Liu Yuan.

"It's okay, but ... do you know the man just now?" Liu Yuan asked.

Suddenly, Li Min guessed: "Will he be your husband?"

Lisa nodded with her incredible eyes.

"Is he really your husband?" Li Min couldn't believe his guess.

"He may have just misunderstood. I apologize to you on his behalf." Lisa apologized again.

"Don't you tell me that he is different from the rumor?" Li Min shouted.

"Wait ... what husband? Who's husband?" Liu Yuan didn't understand after listening for a long time and couldn't help asking.

When Lisa was about to answer, Jungkook walked again with Jae, Lisa waited for Jungkook to come to himself, and simply started to introduce directly: "This is my husband Jungkook, this is my good friend Li Min , And my senior and boss Liu Yuan. "