Chapter 54

After finishing the day's work, Jungkook was planning to drive home, but it turned out that the jeep was crowded with a Maserati driving in a fork in the community.

He peeped out his head and looked out. The two cars were squeezed in the middle of the road, and no one could drive out. Jungkook honked and yelled to the car owner opposite: "Go back, I can't get out."

Shen Ximing slowly rolled down the car window, looked at Jungkook and asked, "Why don't you go back, I can't get in."

"You deliberately." Young Jungkook said angrily.

"I remember ... the property of this community is your company's responsibility." Shen Ximing asked.

"What about it?"

"So ... I am the owner of this community, that is, your customer." Shen Ximing said, "You haven't heard of it, is the customer a god?"

"God?" Jeon boss suddenly laughed out loudly and sent a sympathy to Shen Ximing across the window. "Should  I take you to heaven, God."

"..." Shen Ximing's cold face almost couldn't hold him.

"Hurry and let me, I want to go home." Young Jungkook waved hands repeatedly, a gesture of reluctance to talk to the other party.

"You reminded me." Shen Ximing suddenly smiled, "Young Master Jeon wants to hurry home, right. But I'm not in a hurry, I'm home anyway."

"You ..." Jungkook pointed at Shen Ximing angrily, "You are jealous of me, so you will not let me go home deliberately."

"I'm jealous of you? Yes, whatever you want. If you want to go home, you can go back." Shen Ximing waved and said.

"Just when I sympathize with you." Jungkook finished and turned the car backwards. The other party was right, don't go on, it 's your own loss. This guy is a lonely man at home. He is different. His wife and children are waiting at home.

Shen Ximing turned the steering wheel to adjust the direction of the car and drove some distance forward. When he staggered with the jeep, he suddenly stepped on the brakes.

"What else?" Jungkook said impatiently.

"I heard ..." Shen Ximing remembered what he heard at Kemi's restaurant at noon today, so he couldn't help but ask, "Have you been sick recently?"

"none of your business!"

"If you really like Lisa, don't drag her down." Shen Ximing said.

"we're husband and wife do not bother you." Jungkook said coldly. The most annoying thing about Shen Ximing was that it was too wide.

"Then ... as the owner of the community, I hope that you, Jungkook, who is the person in charge of the property company ..." Shen Ximing slowly pulled out a smile, ironically, "Go for treatment if you are sick."

"What do you mean?"

Shen Ximing shrugged and pushed the throttle, and the car drove out.

The angry Jungkook smashed the steering wheel twice before continuing to drive home. I want to affect my mood at home, I am not as good as you want.

When Jungkook came home, Lisa had put the last dish on the table. She looked up and saw Jungkook coming back, and said with a smile: You're back,  wash your hands and eat."

At this time, Jae carefully walked out of the kitchen, holding three pairs of tableware, and placed her toes on the table.

Jungkook saw quickly went over to help.