Chapter 61

When Lisa and Jungkook took Jae to the emeralds around Huanshan, it was already 6pm. When it was dark in winter, when the jeep drove into the gate of the villa, the whole villa was decorated with lights like a castle.

Jungkook glanced casually at the red BMW next to him and said, "It seems that  Huai's girlfriend has arrived first."

Speaking of  Huai's girlfriend, Lisa thought of two meetings with Chu Yun, and asked curiously: "Have you seen it?"

"No." Jungkook shook his head.

"Don't you say you have been in contact for a long time?" Lisa asked with some surprise. "Have you never seen it once?"

"As long as she is not  Huai's wife, she is a stranger to me." Jungkook said carelessly, "Except my wife, why should I care about other women?"

Lisa has unfastened her seat belt and was about to get off the train. She blushed when she was caught by Jae 's words: "Let 's hurry in, mom, they are waiting for us."

Jungkook took the gift brought to his family from the car and followed Lisa and Jae, and the family walked slowly to the villa.

"Grandpa, Grandma, Second Uncle." As soon as he arrived at the door, Jae immediately broke free from Lisa's hand and pulled her leg to the few people sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Jae." Huai stopped his little nephew halfway and hugged him, and Jae giggled.

"Come to me, Jae give Grandma a hug, Grandma misses you." Mother Jeon also walked over and took Jae from the younger son.

"Mom, I let Jae stay here for a few days and accompany you more." Jungkook  also entered the living room door at this time.

"Are you willing?" Mother Jeon froze.

"What is reluctant?" Jungkook smiled with raised eyebrows.

"That feeling is good." Mother Jeon said to her grandson happily, "Jae, is it good to accompany grandma here."

"Good." Jae nodded cleverly.

Lisa carried the gift brought to everyone, standing next to Jungkook , a little embarrassed and greeted everyone: "Dad, Mom, Huai ..."

Seeing Chu Yun next to  Huai, Lisa also smiled and nodded: "You have come Chu Chu."

"Brother Jeon, Sister Lisa." Chu Yun also greeted with a smile.

Qin Gechao Chu Yun nodded lightly, even after saying hello. Originally, Young Master Qin was always an unsmiling high-cold fan to outsiders.

At this time, a maid came to pick up the gift bag in the hands of two people, put the gift bag on the coffee table in the living room, and someone came to help the two people take off their coats and hang them up. Take it off and give it to the maid.

"Came home for a meal, why bring gift." Mother Jeon said.

"Grandma, I prepared for a long time." Jae, who was sitting among grandparents, said immediately.

"Oh?" Father Jeon heard interest, "DoesJae know what are the gifts?"

"I know." Jae immediately jumped off the sofa, pointed to the bags on the table, and said one by one: "This is the clothes made by mother for grandpa, uncle, grandma."

"You made it yourself?" Jeon mother said for a moment, "You can just buy the clothes. Why do you do it yourself."

"It doesn't take much trouble." Lisa didn't know how to explain for a moment, but only smiled awkwardly.

Jungkook rarely saw that his wife was nervous again, so he helped out loudly: "Don't you see me and Jae wearing clothes designed by Lisa last time, so Lisa do something for you?"