Chapter 32

Because of his good mood, Jungkook ran two more laps than usual when he woke up early. When Jungkook returned home with his breakfast, Lisa had just finished grooming.

Lisa took the breakfast in the hands of the man and said, "After so much sweat, go to take a shower."

Jungkook smiled, and kissed from the back while his wife turned around. Lisa was startled, and then the charming white man gave a glance.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so beautiful." Jungkook couldn't help saying.

"Go to take a shower, and just watch after you wash." Lisa said with a smile.

"Follow your orders." Jungkook promised playfully, and walked into the bathroom with his bare body.

Lisa set up breakfast and went to the bathroom to see if Jae had brushed his teeth. Jae saw his mother coming in. He cleverly showed his teeth to check Lisa. Lisa smiled comfortably and took the child out of the bathroom to help him Change clothes.

After the mother and son were almost busy, Jungkook also took a shower, and the family of three reunited at the breakfast table.

Lisa took two small dumplings for her and Jae, and put all the rest in front of the man's eyes, because Jungkook usually eats so much, even with Lisa and Jae's appetite.

Lisa took out a piece of paper and wiped off the soy milk inJae's mouth, and when she took back her hand with satisfaction, she saw the man and put her face together.

"There is nothing in the corner of my mouth today." Lisa has completely adapted to the boy-like habit of men every morning.

After listening to Jungkook 's brows without wrinkles, he picked up the soy milk on the table, took another sip in front of Lisa, and then showed the corner of his mouth full of foam.

Lisa rolled her eyes but still reached out to help the man clean.

The man sat up straight with satisfaction and ate the rest of the buns. Jae blinked and glanced at the soy milk cup he had emptied, a little sad.

"Jae, didn't you eat enough?" Asked Lisa, who was hungry and noticed Jae's movements.

Jae shook his head, and then suddenly noticed that there was a green onion in the bun filling at the corner of his mother's mouth. As soon as his eyes lit up, he removed a paper towel like Lisa, and then stretched his hands on the table to reach Wu Tong.

Lisa froze and asked, "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

Jae nodded.

"Would you like to wipe it for me?" Understanding Jae's intention, Lisa happily walked in, and was pulled back halfway by the man.

The man leaned in, licked his tongue, and sat back with satisfaction.

Jae saw that the green onion at the corner of his mother's mouth was gone, so he sat back in her seat with disappointment. Lisa gave a glance to the man, and then took the initiative to get to Jae's eyes and pointed to the corner of her mouth.

Jae's small face became clear again, and the little hand wiped it carefully with a paper towel, and he couldn't see his father's saliva anyway.

"You despise me." The man looked at Lisa aggrievedly.

"Aren't you going out to buy wedding candy? Don't hurry up and eat out." Lisa felt very tired after eating breakfast.

Young Jungkook , who was told by his wife, quickly resolved the breakfast, and then actively helped the wife clean up the dining table. The family of three happily got on the jeep.