Chapter 63

Jungkook drove a jeep to work as usual.

"Boss, early." The same sentence as usual, but the expression of rejoicing, this is the little king responsible for the guard.

"Boss, you are here." It is still the same sentence as usual, but the smile is a bit brighter than usual.

"Boss, you are handsome again today." This is the secretary in the office who is afraid to speak every time he sees himself.

"Boss ..." The whistle saw Jeon boss enter the office and greeted him habitually.

"What happened today?" Boss Jeon was a little confused by the enthusiastic employees all the way. "Why are you all happy?"

"It may be because the salary has just been paid," the whistle analyzed.

"Is the salary paid today?" Jeon boss doubted.

"Yes, every month on the 15th pay salaries." The whistle also showed a hint of joy, "And today not only paid, but also issued the year-end award, so everyone is very happy."

"Year-end award?" Young Master Jeon whispered for a while, then asked, "Who is responsible for paying the salary?"

"Personnel?"

"What about people?"

"What about the office?" The whistle pointed to the personnel office.

Tthe whistle knocked on the door of the personnel office.

"Boss." Sister Zhang was surprised when she saw the boss take the initiative to find herself.

"Well." Jungkook walked in, pulled out the chair and sat across from Zhang, hesitating for a while, said, "I heard that the salary and the year-end bonus have been paid."

Sister Zhang sighed and said extremely helplessly: "Mr. Jeon, I just asked you to sign the letter of the year-end award last Monday, don't you remember?"

"Realy?" Jungkook tried hard to recall for a long time, and had no impression at all.

"General Jeon, I feel that as the boss, you should be responsible for every document you sign," Sister Zhang said with a serious heart. "Every time I submit the document to you, you must at least take a look and sign it again."

"Oh, I remembered, I remember, I know this thing, the year-end award, I agreed to send it." Jungkook perfunctory and began to change the topic, "I am not here to ask you about this matter, I am I want to ask ... why I have no salary. "

Sister Zhang looked at Young Master Jeon with an extremely weird look, as if confirming whether the question asked by the other party was serious.

"Look ... what to see? I asked you why I didn't have a salary?" Jungkook said a little guilty.

"You also need a salary?"

"Of course, I also have to work, and of course I have to get a salary." Young Master Jeon also thought about giving the salary card to his wife.

"Mr. Jeon, this entire company is yours. If you want money, you can let the finance go directly to you." Zhang Jie said.

"So, my salary doesn't belong to you, I have to go to finance." Young Master Jeon understood.

"Yes."

Jungkook  turned out of the personnel office and knocked on the door of the finance office next door.

"General Jeon, you are here, I just have something to ask for you." Finance Heqin saw the boss appearing at the entrance of his office, and immediately could not wait to explain to Jungkook his carefully prepared plan.