Chapter 49

After dinner, Young Master Jeon consciously washed the dishes, and then a family of three sat in the living room to exchange what happened to each other on this day.

Jungkook complained that the younger brother 's personnel and finances were too difficult to deal with. He took a lot of documents every day he didn't like to read and poisoned himself with professional terms that he didn't understand. He even went out to take a breath. Run to the surveillance room to find his whereabouts.

Jungkook said sadly: "I got such a professional security team, but a thief didn't catch it, and it just gave me a chance to catch me."

Lisa couldn't do it after listening to music, and the flowers and branches twitched with laughter. Jungkook rarely saw his daughter-in-law smiling happily, and felt that she had some value in this helpless day.

Lisa also talked to Jungkook about some of her company's affairs, but it was only taken lightly. What she told Jungkook most was Jae, focusing on his height today.

After listening, Jungkook glanced at the son with his head down next to him. He picked up the son and placed him at the same height and said, "Jae, when you grow up, it will be so high."

Jae's excited eyes began to shine, and I wish I could grow up after sleeping.

Working in the day, but returning home at night, Lisa and Jungkook always have to talk like this, as if as long as this is the case, the other party can experience what they have experienced.

After Jae fell asleep, Lisa and Jungkook talked about her brother Xiaoyuan.

"In the evening, Xiaoyuan called me." Lisa said, "He is on the winter vacation immediately."

"Really? Then when did he go back to the imperial capital, and I haven't seen him yet." Since he knew the real reason why Lisa married him, Jungkook had already removed the family of Lisa from her uncle's family. Calculating in this way, I am still a brother-in-law who has never crossed Minglu.

"He said that he had finished the exam at the end of the preparation period and would come back after the exam." Lisa counted the time. "It is estimated that it will take at most two weeks."

"That's when we will pick him up together." Jungkook is still looking forward to seeing Uncle.

"Cough ..." Lisa looked a little unnatural. "That ... there is a small problem."

"What's the problem?" Jungkook puzzled.

"Xiaoyuan he ... don't know the real reason for our marriage." Lisa said, "So ... he might not like you very much."

"..." Young Master Jeon stared at his daughter-in-law for a few seconds, then said in a broken tone, "If he dares to make you divorce me, I will beat him."

"If you dare to move my brother's hair, I will divorce you."  Lisa was anxious when she heard that the man wanted to beat her brother.

"..." Jungkook pursed his mouth, his heart was unhappy, his face was blue, and there was only one thought in his mind that was looping.

My wife wants to divorce me.

...

I really want to hide my daughter-in-law. No, you can hide her little uncle. If he doesn't come back, his wife will not divorce him. Suddenly he doesn't like his uncle.